Smoothie

Steak, salad

Cherries

Dark chocolate squares

Cheez itz
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Tea with a splash of oat milk.
    Chopped salad of lettuce mix, cucumbers, baby bell peppers, snap peas, topped with smooshed sardines in olive oil.
    Iced coffee: TJs cold brew with oat milk. Highlight of my mornings!
    Flour tortilla with leftover stuffing from peppers (veggies, soy chorizo, rice, feta), shredded romaine, grated smoked cheddar, a smear of greek yogurt and some salsa.
    About to cycle an hour each way to see a friend for her birthday (still 🙅🏻‍♀️ about the subway). I’ve packed some kombucha with ice, banana bread and pistachios to snack on.
    When I get home I’ll have some chocolate nice cream with a sprinkle of granola and a glass of rose. Some more pistachios if I’m hungry or need the salt.
    Have a great Saturday everyone 🌞
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @donidaily welcome!! I hope your friend had a great birthday..
    Breakfast
    2 slices of toast with apple cinnamon jelly and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half plus a few sips of my husband's from his very large cup Blackhawk cup
    Lunch
    1 slice garlic bread, 1 large meatball baked in sauce with mozzarella cheese on top, large salad topped with parmesan cheese, ghardinera plus a little oil from ghardinera jar. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    Thinking a smoothie with my usual dollop of cool whip and drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    We hit a trail early and did just shy of 9 miles, more projects around the house and planning another fire in the pit..I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday 🥳
  • donidaily
    @donidaily welcome!! I hope your friend had a great birthday..
    Thank you! It was a beautiful day here and amazing to see my friend (outdoors and socially-distanced)!

Tea with a scoop of collagen peptides and a splash of oat milk.
    Snack plate of cucumber, baby carrots, and snap peas with hummus, plus a little slice of sourdough.
    Lunch will be a takeout shrimp banh mi and a Vietnamese iced coffee. Extreme excitement about this.
    Later planning a slice of banana bread and a glass of wine.
  • hawksgirl229
    Haven't had a banh mi in awhile..now I have a craving..
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Personal sized pizza with bbq shredded chicken and red onion, side salad and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb banana smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    We did a 6 mile trail..again more yard work planned, a fire in the pit tonight..
    Happy Sunday everyone 🌞
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Caramel almond milk latte

Baked chicken, roasted brocolli & asparagus, greek salad

Cherries

Avocado toast w/ eggs

Yasso mint chip ice cream bar

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with 10 chopped raisins, 1 tsp orange marmalade, 2 chopped walnuts, coffee with milk and 1 tsp sugar.
    Lunch: 1pc of bread, 1 piece of sliced cheese, 1 piece of turkey, 16 brussels sprouts.
    Dinner: Cola chicken, 1/2 cup of rice, 2 oz. of wine, 1 cup of grapes
    Snacks: 2 W.W. chewy cupcake brownies
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    This weekend was a mess. I need to do better at planning on the weekend instead of leaving things open.

But for today

Breakfast: Avocado toast, scrambled eggs, strawberries, raspberries, and green tea

Lunch: Chicken korma rice bowl (rice, chicken, korma sauce, mango chutney, raita, and pickled onions), mango, honeydew

Dinner: Veggie enchiladas, yellow rice

Snack: Who knows...
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices of toast with apple cinnamon jelly and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    After my mom/errands
    Large unsweetened iced tea from McDonald's
    Lunch
    Bbq rotisserie chicken hot over a bed of greens, potatoe wedges dipped in ketchup and a large diet coke
    After lunch errands
    Another diet coke from McDonald's and a sugar free Russell stover dark turtle
    Dinner
    Cherry chocolate smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of chocolate sugar free syrup.
    Getting our errands done today so we can walk a trail tomorrow then hit our never ending list of projects..our list is so long that's it's divided into rainy day and nice weather so we can keep getting it done..Hoping everyone has a great day😁 please keep posting your menus I truly enjoy reading them.
  • donidaily
    Cup of tea with a scoop of collagen peptides and a splash of oat milk.
    Toasted sourdough topped with hummus, sliced tomato, sprinkle of salt (crucial). Cucumber and snap peas on the side.
    Iced coffee: cold brew with oat milk.
    Spaghetti with fennel, tomatoes and kale, parmesan on top.
    Later (I think) two shrimp summer rolls and a glass of wine.
  • Lattesweet
    Caramel almond milk latte

Smoothie

Chicken quesadilla & steak taco

Limencello margarita

Cherries

Protein bar
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast; Coffee with creamer, scrambled egg with veggies
    Lunch: Sandwich on wheat with turkey, chicken, and swiss
    Post hike Snack: Medium coldstone ice cream with a brownie mixed in
    Dinner: Pepperoni pizza lunchable
    Snack: Strawberry Kellogg's protein bar
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Avocado toast, scrambled eggs, strawberries, raspberries, and green tea

Lunch: Chicken korma rice bowl (rice, chicken, korma sauce, mango chutney, raita, and pickled onions), mango, honeydew

Dinner: Veggie enchiladas, yellow rice

Snack: I am trying not to snack because I find I am eating just to eat and not because of actual hunger
  • donidaily
    Greek yogurt with a little granola. Tea with a scoop of collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Toasted sourdough topped with hummus, sliced tomato, sprinkle of salt. Baby bell peppers and snap peas on the side.
    Iced coffee: cold brew with oat milk.
    Stuffed pepper (with veggies, rice, soy chorizo and feta).
    Later, kombucha or more tea, and either some banana bread or a cookie.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices toast with strawberry jelly. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    3 small meatballs baked in mozzarella cheese, large side salad topped with parmesan/mozzarella cheese and some ghardinera, large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 sugar free Russell stover chocolate turtle.
    Dinner
    Chocolate banana peanut butter smoothie (husband requested) with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate.
    7.5 mile trail this morning and we are sinking pavers to make a walkway this afternoon. Lucky husband is very handy..Happy Tuesday 🌞 Our puppy said he's having water and Natural Balance beef dog food today🐶😉
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- everything bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon

Lunch- evol chicken Tikka masala and large bowl of fresh cherries

Snack- 2 oz of smoked salmon, dill pickle slices

Dinner- chicken fajita on salad instead of tortillas and a ww fudge bar
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Sandwich consisting of buffalo chicken deli meat, swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard
    Post workout: Peanut butter banana protein shake, coconut almond bar
    Dinner: Cod in garlic sauce with roasted potatoes and asparagus
    Snack: Likely cottage cheese and carrots. Probably something else too somewhere cause I have like 4-500 calories left and need to hit protein goal.
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- yogurt parfait w/ granola & berries, hummus w/ crackers

Snack- protein bar

Dinner- baked lemon pepper salmon, roasted asparagus

Snack- strawberry frozen margarita
  • Athijade

Dinner: Thai seasoned salmon, rice, stir fried mixed veggies

Snack: Fruit, fig newtons, nuts, popcorn are all options. Depends how I feel after dinner though I will have about 400 calories available. If I am hungry I will have something.