What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• RuthanneBowers
    RuthanneBowers Posts: 43 Member
    *I have some jeans and a top hanging on my door I would like to fit into. They both fit but there is some jumping necessary to get the jeans on (I have terrible calves) and then muffin top once they are on. And for the top it is just more snug than it should be (and has been in the past).

*I live in China and most of the people I work with are stuck in the States because the borders are closed to foreigners here. I would like to lose some before they return - which could be anywhere from this month to October or later. For a more definitive goal, I would say I want to lose 5lbs by the end of July. I am 186.5 right now.

Good luck to all of y'all! I love reading this thread and seeing people accomplish their goals!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Now I'm wanting those last two pounds till I hit 190 - don't know if I can make it in a week, and not seriously trying, but I'll be curious to see when they do drop off.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member

*I live in China and most of the people I work with are stuck in the States because the borders are closed to foreigners here. I would like to lose some before they return - which could be anywhere from this month to October or later. For a more definitive goal, I would say I want to lose 5lbs by the end of July. I am 186.5 right now.

Looking at the news out of China regarding visas I’d say you have plenty of time.

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Now I'm wanting those last two pounds till I hit 190 - don't know if I can make it in a week, and not seriously trying, but I'll be curious to see when they do drop off.

Hang in there you can do it!
  • kathcandu
    kathcandu Posts: 26 Member
    Right now, (I'm 14 days into my weight loss), I just want to get to the zero end of the top slider, on my beam scales! :) So, my mini goal is currently ... 28 #s!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!