Is it me or is MFP the nicest place on the internet ?

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    phjnxt46lbt9.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    phjnxt46lbt9.gif

that is impressive. I think it usually takes me 5 minutes to get one of those stupid chairs set up properly
  • hajmin
    hajmin Posts: 40 Member
    phjnxt46lbt9.gif

That's exactly how I am working lol. #quarantinelife
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    hajmin wrote: »
    The internet can be a ruthless place where people hide behind a key board and act like jerks. For some reason on (positively) MFP everyone seems to be friendly and encouraging. The world needs to be more like the MFP community lol

I think you mean to suggest that "Chit-Chat" is the nicest place on the Internet. We generally all get along here and with rare exceptions, have very little to argue or get pissy about, so we tend to be a quite jovial bunch.

Try going into the General Health, Fitness and Exercise or Food and Nutrition sub forums and I'm pretty sure you'll "nope" the *kitten* out of those places just like I did and come hang out here, instead. :lol:
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Try going in to the general health, fitness and diet thread. Tell them you don't believe in CICO and wish to do a juice cleanse only. Also mention that you do not weigh your food on a food scale...

They will hate this. Their blood will boil.

I weigh my foods...am I still allowed in chit chat?😬
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Try going in to the general health, fitness and diet thread. Tell them you don't believe in CICO and wish to do a juice cleanse only. Also mention that you do not weigh your food on a food scale...

I do too, when I am being good. I go where I want ;)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

I'm a rule follower. I'll follow this rule.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    The internet can be a ruthless place where people hide behind a key board and act like jerks. For some reason on (positively) MFP everyone seems to be friendly and encouraging. The world needs to be more like the MFP community lol

I think you mean to suggest that "Chit-Chat" is the nicest place on the Internet. We generally all get along here and with rare exceptions, have very little to argue or get pissy about, so we tend to be a quite jovial bunch.

Try going into the General Health, Fitness and Exercise or Food and Nutrition sub forums and I'm pretty sure you'll "nope" the *kitten* out of those places just like I did and come hang out here, instead. :lol:

This really clarifies a recent, umm, discussion (?!) where I was told to 🏇🏿. It all makes sense now (sksksksk and kekekeke). Yet again, we must all remember Poison's words of wisdom...

https://youtu.be/Oztkl0GKTng
  • jfoley4676
    jfoley4676 Posts: 35 Member
    I dunno had nothing but positive experiences but this is really first day ive chatted in community.
  • hajmin

Lol lol can't wait... I didn't even know what the CICO acronym stood for lol. I had to Google it. You think that would make them mad lol ?
  • hajmin

Not sure what the last part of the message meant but I am sure it was funny lol.... I gotta check out the general health forums now lol.
  • hajmin

Alright gangsta...
  • hajmin

I weigh my food also lol....
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    edited June 2020

Just to clarify - that example I gave is no reflection on myself - I was just giving OP some gems that would cause chaos in there 😅

Chit chat accepts everyone!
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    It depends on who you know.
  • PinkKiwi56
    PinkKiwi56 Posts: 48 Member
    There are the occasional creeps but overall, I love it.
  • JustCallMeWhatever
    JustCallMeWhatever Posts: 125 Member
    this place is awesome! I cant getaway 😂
  • hajmin
    this place is awesome! I cant getaway 😂

Lol
  • salkavalka
    salkavalka Posts: 148 Member
    When I first joined so thought so too, but it can also get very toxic if you get in too deep.

But overall, I like the people I've befriend here more than I dislike the app. So I always come back :D