Joyful June

BBee5064
BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
edited July 2020 in Social Groups
We are in Joyful June .. how’s life been for everyone? I hope you are all keeping well. What makes you joyful? Sometimes it’s the small things that matter the most. Have a great June everyone 😊

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,106 Member
    I am hoping that some joy returns to our lives this month. I could use some.
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    My first grandson turns 1 6/25 - so very happy. Also found out grandson #2 is coming in October. Really watching my macros/calories/carbs and have finally started taking weight/inches off again. Very happy!
  • nwilkison2
    nwilkison2 Posts: 1 Member
    I am finding that after months of sitting with my laptop trying to keep my middle school students engaged in learning, I have undone any progress I made before covid with my ability to move. I am joyful for this summer to reset my eating habits and gently push my body back into motion. Today was a beautiful day in upstate SC and I was able to do some yard work.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    nwilkison2 wrote: »
    I am finding that after months of sitting with my laptop trying to keep my middle school students engaged in learning, I have undone any progress I made before covid with my ability to move. I am joyful for this summer to reset my eating habits and gently push my body back into motion. Today was a beautiful day in upstate SC and I was able to do some yard work.

I’ve been exactly the same. Spending too much time sitting down in front of the computer.