Friends?

Looking to follow people who mainly lift and have similar goals, etc. as me! I'm not trying to gain weight at this present time but I plan to get to that point.

About me:
I track macros and my goal is to do a bikini competition. Maybe in about 2 years. I have weights at home (gym is closed) that go up to 100Lbs so that's a plus right now. I don't have a bench which is kind of frustrating but I can still do plenty.
One of the people I look up to is Layne Norton. He is science based and has a ton of info.
My shorter term goals are to reach my goal weight by September then finally do a bulk.

CW: 144
Goal weight: 120-125 (same as profile pic) I gained weight since then :( lol

My current macros are
P: 100
C: 200
F: 44
I know protein is a little low but I'm usually just barely hitting 100 as it is. I'm working on it! I've been doing pretty good staying withing my calorie limit but the scale is moving slower than I'd like so I plan to add more exercise this week insted of dropping calories.

Thank you if you made it this far haha. And feel free to add me.

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Feel free to add me. I love Layne Norton's work. I plan on running PHAT when i an back in the gym. I am cutting right now but hope to transition at some point.

Welcome to the group.
  • carlsberglewis1
    carlsberglewis1 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add.. lifter currently on a big cut
  • bearsinbikinis
    bearsinbikinis Posts: 1 Member
    We have very similar goals and stats! I will send you a request :)
  • jd444455
    jd444455 Posts: 13 Member
    Good work Victoria.
  • josiesemmes
    josiesemmes Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sharing and I have similar stats and goals. I am currently working on getting to my goal weight (120-123 lbs) by Aug and then will be working on adding 8-10lbs of muscle. I have a home gym and bench but only have weights that go to 55lbs. My macro split that works best for me is P 30% C 35% and F 35%. Would be great to have support during this journey, esp since will have to do from home.
  • FitErian2009
    FitErian2009 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m training for a bodybuilding competition in September! I’ll add you. I hope to do bikini but would love to compete in figure because I like a more muscular look. Right now...with this quarantine...looks like bikini is the way to go for me.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    I'm currently leaning out. Once I hit my target weight goal I plan to build muscle again. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier.
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Looking to follow people who mainly lift and have similar goals, etc. as me! I'm not trying to gain weight at this present time but I plan to get to that point.

About me:
    I track macros and my goal is to do a bikini competition. Maybe in about 2 years. I have weights at home (gym is closed) that go up to 100Lbs so that's a plus right now. I don't have a bench which is kind of frustrating but I can still do plenty.
    One of the people I look up to is Layne Norton. He is science based and has a ton of info.
    My shorter term goals are to reach my goal weight by September then finally do a bulk.

CW: 144
    Goal weight: 120-125 (same as profile pic) I gained weight since then :( lol

My current macros are
    P: 100
    C: 200
    F: 44
    I know protein is a little low but I'm usually just barely hitting 100 as it is. I'm working on it! I've been doing pretty good staying withing my calorie limit but the scale is moving slower than I'd like so I plan to add more exercise this week insted of dropping calories.

Thank you if you made it this far haha. And feel free to add me.

Id be interested in doing bodybuilding but not sure how to go about it if u wana follow me we could help each other
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Ive never done any body building comps ever but have massive respect for ladies and gents who do it. Id love to give it a go so add me please mabey can help each other