Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Distractions
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    mikmakmary wrote: »
    Wow. That's gratitude :D
    I’m grateful for my balcony, where I can sit have some cocktails and judge the people driving by.

LOLOLOL right.
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    I’m grateful for my balcony, where I can sit have some cocktails and judge the people driving by.

LOLOLOL right.

You were kidding. Thank God. (Or were you? I'm not so sure. Cocktails on a balcony, looking at the peons etc....)
  • mikmakmary

LOLOLOL right.

Are you still there? Or did you pass out perhaps?
  • astone0489
    astone0489 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm grateful to have an amazing sister that is housing me right now. Because of her generosity, I won't have to live alone being 6 months pregnant while my fiance heads off to basic training for 9 weeks. Feeling so very greatful 🥰
  • mommabear4315
    edited May 2020

LOLOLOL right.

Are you still there? Or did you pass out perhaps?

Actually now I’m chillin with my son watching the conjuring2 and analyzing it while Mr J is still studying. I drink to drown out the negative noises in my head but not drink to pass out.
  • mommabear4315

LOLOLOL right.

You were kidding. Thank God. (Or were you? I'm not so sure. Cocktails on a balcony, looking at the peons etc....)

No one is a peon. Like I stated earlier I just saw it was 30mph road and everyone is driving like it’s the Indy 500 not to mention they don’t stop at the stop sign at all which is extremely dangerous thus we judge!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Late night bag of popcorn. I was really ravenous after my walk from severely restricting calories (went from 1500 plus to 1200) and so.. the popcorn was the perfect snack to take the edge off and fill in the gaps for my calories.
  • mikmakmary

LOLOLOL right.

No one is a peon. Like I stated earlier I just saw it was 30mph road and everyone is driving like it’s the Indy 500 not to mention they don’t stop at the stop sign at all which is extremely dangerous thus we judge!

I would judge - for real. I wasn't quite sure the context in which you meant your message. :) Thank you for clarifying! And if you're a Mother - happy Mother's Day!
  • mikmakmary
    I'm grateful for the effort my husband and kids put into making my Mother's Day really special Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies who are Moms. <3
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    Having my family around me and enjoying life, no matter what is going on around us. Very much a glass half full, than half empty kind of guy. Keep smiling, look after yourself and others around you.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Portuguese sausage..
    Mix it in with any dish & it’ll make it go
    0-100 🔥

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Grateful for my foam roller. Makes everything feel soooo much better
  • PaperDoll_
    Rain finally stopped. 😃
  • PaperDoll_
    Girlfriends you can tell anything to. ❤️
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I live in drought city miserable, hellacious heat hot Texas and early this morning just before 4 am rain hit and we got an hour's worth of steady rain. My plants and my soul needed it and I just laid awake and listened to it. I'm grateful for the rain and that my plants got a good soak.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @eatpolerepeat everyday <3
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Today I'm grateful to have seen most of my extended family. Was good to see them before I move
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Watching my crush change a flat tire along the highway which made me realize I'm probably (absolutely) not cut out for car ownership afterall and should stop car shopping.