kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise Yes

Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise Yes had bollyx low impact online class had fun :)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in June week 3

PW: 228
    CW: 228
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes

Walked 1hr . Steps= 11,233

It’s been a rough week. My eating is way out of control. I’be been on keto since December and since then I’ve lost 52 lbs- which I’m so proud of. But this week I’ve been reaching for carbs. Which is frustrating to me. The only thing that has been helping to curb a huge weight gain is that I keep pretty active with walking and different aerobic workouts. But I do expect a gain this week.

I’ve had tremors is my hands since I was 15 that is caused by a movement disorder called essential tremor. In September they did brain surgery to correct the right side. Which has been life changing. It completely eliminated the tremor. Yay! I heard from the surgeon and they scheduled brain surgery again on 7/1 to correct the left side. It is day surgery. I will be here. I’m just not able to do any exercise for 2 weeks after. Just wanted to let everyone know.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Jun Wk 3 - Sat, 6/20

Track: No
    Calories: I don’t know
    Exercise: None
  • josiehanel1968
    josiehanel1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Saturday

It’s been a rough week. My eating is way out of control. I’be been on keto since December and since then I’ve lost 52 lbs- which I’m so proud of. But this week I’ve been reaching for carbs. Which is frustrating to me. The only thing that has been helping to curb a huge weight gain is that I keep pretty active with walking and different aerobic workouts. But I do expect a gain this week.

I’ve had tremors is my hands since I was 15 that is caused by a movement disorder called essential tremor. In September they did brain surgery to correct the right side. Which has been life changing. It completely eliminated the tremor. Yay! I heard from the surgeon and they scheduled brain surgery again on 7/1 to correct the left side. It is day surgery. I will be here. I’m just not able to do any exercise for 2 weeks after. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Hang in there, you are doing such a great job in here,
  • josiehanel1968
    Week 3 Sunday
    josiehanel1968
    Track Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Week 3
    SUNDAY weigh in

PW 146.4
    CW 145. 0
    Nice
    digger61 wrote: »
    What a day buzy. I got the yard work done and spend most of the rest working on my camper.Next was preplaning my meals for next week.Got all my water in and was under my macros and calories for the day.Now time for reading my bible. then go for a walk with my dog. hope you all had a great weekend. I am doing well I have good days and bad days dealing with this liver dease heathy eating and no suger or alcohol.

Good for you, sounds like a productive day.
  • vicky2767
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    PW: 246.6
    CW: 245.6
    Nice
    Daily Post
    Saturday

Hang in there. Praying this will go just as well for you
  • vicky2767
    Daily check In
    Sat 6/20
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes.
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    d00ditzlinduh
    June Week 3
    Sunday
    PW: 150.6
    CW: 149.3

So happy! Tracking my food and working out has made a huge difference in my weight loss! Before I was just exercising and not really thinking about my nutrition but now I understand how much it makes a difference. I weighed 154.5 May 27th and I am now finally back in the 140s!

I kept track of my inches.

Inches
    5/31
    Bust 42
    Waist 38
    Hips 41

6/21
    Bust 41.5
    Waist 36.5
    Hips 41
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Osier5
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 183.4
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    d00ditzlinduh
    June Week 3
    Sunday

So happy! Tracking my food and working out has made a huge difference in my weight loss! Before I was just exercising and not really thinking about my nutrition but now I understand how much it makes a difference. I weighed 154.5 May 27th and I am now finally back in the 140s!

Inches
    5/31
    Bust 42
    Waist 38
    Hips 41

6/21
    Bust 41.5
    Waist 36.5
    Hips 41

I forgot to change it to week 4 oops!

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Sunday
    PW 167.1
    CW 167.2
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Sunday
    Steps: 17023 steps
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Saturday

Hang in there, you are doing such a great job in here,

Thank you 😀
  • Jen_967
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    PW: 246.6
    CW: 245.6
    Nice
    Daily Post
    Saturday

Hang in there. Praying this will go just as well for you

Thanks 😊
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 213
    CW: 215

Ugh! Sorry everyone! I knew I would see a weight gain this week. Focusing on this week. Putting last week behind me. 😎
  • josiehanel1968
    d00ditzlinduh
    June Week 3
    Sunday

Inches
    5/31
    Bust 42
    Waist 38
    Hips 41

6/21
    Bust 41.5
    Waist 36.5
    Hips 41

Rats are we week 4, i have 3 as well
  • Jen_967
    d00ditzlinduh
    June Week 3
    Sunday

Inches
    5/31
    Bust 42
    Waist 38
    Hips 41

6/21
    Bust 41.5
    Waist 36.5
    Hips 41

Rats are we week 4, i have 3 as well