Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Looking great! Love the tie !
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Looking great @cdubks88 and sing your heart out. It has been such a blessing to see how churches have used technology to leverage all kinds of ministry during this time. Especially the choirs!!

Thanks!
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Yes Chris! You look fantastic!😍 But I totally dig the casual look too! That’s totally “going out attire” in my book. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thanks, Mel. It's about the best I get without a suit coat. 😆😆😆
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look great! Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks, Jenni! Hopeyou have a great day! 😊

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look so handsome!

Thanks, Marissa. Hope you have a fantastic day! 😊

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Looking great! Love the tie !

Thanks, Maria! Hope you and your family are well. Have a wonderful day! 😊

• Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 316 Member
    Tomorrow is Hump Day!!q58jqhewrnbo.jpeg

You are jacked💪💪
  • StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Here’s a cheat. I got ready the other morning and also wanted to see how my jeans fit. Lol. I only had them on like an hour but it’s something.

p1zpaij4k117.jpeg

They look great on you. :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look great Chris 👍
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    422bxhvv73ma.jpg
    Got ready today 😁

Gorgeous, T. Wow!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

Beautiful photo!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

Absolutely beautiful ❤
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

You look fantastic!!🔥🔥
  • MelG7777
    Bumping. In honor of New Years? Or is there a thread that I missed for it?
  • MelG7777
    caty3o5iwnig.jpg

Wore this for my 46th birthday last year. Here's to hoping I get to wear it again soon.

I hope so too!🔥 And shoes😍
  • MelG7777
    tams_89 wrote: »
    xvi2o9g0ri03.jpg
    Christmas day matching my mini 💖

Omggg! Love this.❤️
  • MelG7777
    edited December 2020
  • MelG7777
    Omg.....I’m sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting on a kid as per usual and my phones messing up. Sorry for the double post. 🙈
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Saturday. For no reason. I changed and put my standard issue blank tank on right after probably. Holla. 1bsytk6ptdla.jpeg
    pjtoqzqq43rp.png

Daaaaaaaymn Mel 😍😍😍 you look incredible 🔥
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Omg.....I’m sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting on a kid as per usual and my phones messing up. Sorry for the double post. 🙈

Double post away; they were so nice, I didn't mind seeing 'em twice. And, @tams_89 you and your mini-me are show-stoppingly adorable. As for you @GymGoddessGoals this outfit is outrageously wonderful on you. Happy new year to all of you!!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Absolutely beautiful, all of you...every single one of you. The red dress ladies, you're making me wish I owned a red dress! I want to rock a red dress in 2021!