Congrats!

Thank you.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Amazing job!!!

Thank you.
  • erniewebbiii
    Lookin' good, bro. I bet you feel great, too! Congratulations on seeing the results of your hard work.

Thank you.
  • erniewebbiii
    ahimes39 wrote: »
    That's fantastic work. Also, the baby picture is really sweet.

Thank you :)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Nice to see the maintenance - you look great! Congratulations. (Though the picture of the proud papa was cute too. :) )
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    rockconner wrote: »
    Congratulations! I started at 372 & I'm now at 308, so you can imagine how much I admire you. Did you start exercising when you got serious about losing weight or did you wait to begin exercising? My hips are bad so I just started back walking today. Baby steps, but consistent is how I've lost the weight I have so far. Your success is an inspiration to me!

Keep up the good work! I have found that you will gain endurance with walking and eventually you will be amazed with yourself. If you have a walking app use it!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    You have done an amazing job! You look so happy!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Amazing transformation ....Congrats :)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • erniewebbiii
    Killin it!

Thank you!
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Excellent job!
  • erniewebbiii
    Congratulations! I started at 372 & I'm now at 308, so you can imagine how much I admire you. Did you start exercising when you got serious about losing weight or did you wait to begin exercising? My hips are bad so I just started back walking today. Baby steps, but consistent is how I've lost the weight I have so far. Your success is an inspiration to me!

Thank you. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    @erniewebbiii amazing transformation! Keep it up!!😊😊😊👏👏👏
  • erniewebbiii
    bdaniels68 wrote: »
    You and I are in the same boat so to speak. I started at 328, currently 251, and hoping to land around 210. It is inspirational to see it really can be done... :)

Thanks and congrats on your progress.
  • erniewebbiii
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Nice to see the maintenance - you look great! Congratulations. (Though the picture of the proud papa was cute too. :) )

Thank you.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    YES! Very inspiring! Keep it up!
  • erniewebbiii
    Leezy55 wrote: »

Keep up the good work! I have found that you will gain endurance with walking and eventually you will be amazed with yourself. If you have a walking app use it! [/q

Thank you.
  • unforgettable2010
    unforgettable2010 Posts: 104 Member
    Great job! I’m shooting for about 220
  • erniewebbiii

Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!