I missed a day and it' starting me over on day 1 :-(

Hello,

I missed logging in yesterdays meals and today it has me starting over on day 1. I went and added in yesterdays food but when i come back to today im still on day 1. is there anyway to fix this so it shows that im not on day 1 and that im on 30something where i left off?? Thanks.

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,108 Member
    I bookmarked this thread once, haven't tried it myself:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783239/from-671-days-to-1#latest
  • fancyface1955
    fancyface1955 Posts: 90 Member
    thank you both! it worked!! :)
  • roger00022000
    roger00022000 Posts: 21 Member
    You can always reset your counter, as mentioned above. Or, as I do, treat the counter not as a sign of failure, but as something that the site is using solely to count your visits. It shouldn't matter if you didn't log your food and exercise one day, if you actually kept track of what you ate and what you did. Entering things the next day is not the end of the world or "falling off the wagon." It just means you are human and humans do forget to do little things all the time. I didn't log in here for nearly a month once. I didn't let it get to me, I just updated things as best I could and continued on with my long march to lose weight and exercise more. The day counter didn't bother me in the least. I've been using MFP since February, but it says I've only been here for the last 40 days. Since I know what I've done, I'm not concerned.