Seeking weight loss buddy

first78
first78 Posts: 35 Member
Hi, I'm 42 and am looking for a female weight loss buddy or two. I've got 6 stone to lose, eat mostly vegetarian but love plant based meals too. I've recently bought a Fitbit charge 3 so it would be great to find someone else who has one.

Replies

• helend78
    helend78 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi :smile: did I write this? I'm also 42, bought the charge 3 today (should arrive tomorrow) but I have more than that to lose sadly but would love to have a new buddy :)
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Hi, I'm late 30s and also veggie. I've lost almost 2 stone and have another 4ish at least to go. Feel free to add me x
  • sophml15
    sophml15 Posts: 5 Member
    And me :)
  • sazzym2020
    sazzym2020 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm up for joining the gang if you'll have me. 37, looking to lose about 7 stone - lost just under 2 stone so far. Also veggie but no fitbit :smile: feel free to add.
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Just wising you all luck with your mission, having pals to encourage you helped me so much though I had nothing like your challenges in amount to lose.
  • churchtown67
    churchtown67 Posts: 11 Member
    I am returning have winked between this and WW for this for years. I have 4stone to lose and would like to do it with some friends. All here please feel free to add x
  • Hcdaly93
    Hcdaly93 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add. I managed to loose around 30kg with MFP back in 2014. Sadly 25 of them have found their way back to me and I welcome all of the encouragement and accountability that you can offer. <3
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm 37 with 6 stone to lose. Just started back here again. Day 3 of sticking to mfp. Have flitted between mfp, 5:2 and slimming world. Decided that slimming world just encourages me to over eat to trying calorie counting again x