What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    After lunch
    1/2 of the new apple pie Kit Kat candy bar..

Review please! Sounds tempting...
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    @donidaily
    I thought it was just okay..I'd say it's worth a try, but I like still like the original more. Thanks for asking😊
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 sliced of bacon, potatoes and cabbage, and green tea

Lunch: Jersey Mike's turkey sub and chips

Dinner: Dijon glazed salmon and asparagus
  • donidaily
    Options
    A banana and water before pilates.
    Real breakfast after: half sesame bagel with ricotta, capers, lox and sliced tomato. Sliced cucumber on the side. A cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Snack: handful of fresh snap peas.
    Lunch: pappardelle with tomatoes, harissa, olives and capers. Blob of ricotta on top.
    Later: kombucha on ice and a slice of rhubarb and strawberry galette.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Chicken noodle soup with a pbj and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Cherry smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Bowl of chili with shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion, and sour cream on top. 1 Slice of jalapeño cornbread with butter, a large diet coke and a side salad with light ranch dressing.
    After lunch
    2 Russell stover sugar free chocolate turtle's
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate.
    I've been having a lot of trouble being able to get onto "The Community" board..keeps saying system is unavailable..Anyone else? Happy Friday everyone 🌈😊
  • donidaily
    Options
    Breakfast: Chopped banana and nectarine with greek yogurt and a sprinkle of granola. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: pappardelle with tomatoes, harissa, olives and capers. Ricotta on top.
    Later: 1-2 glasses of wine and about 200 calories for a snack, probably wheat thins, cheddar, and sliced tomato.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter and 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Chicken noodle soup with a PBJ sandwich with a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Chocolate cherry smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup and probably a couple of pieces of Russell stover sugar free candy..

• donidaily
    Options
    Yes the app is impossible at the moment. Hope it is fixed soon.

I slept in today so my meals are off schedule. Oh well, happy weekend!

Breakfast: toasted sourdough with green goddess as a spread and sliced boiled egg. Big salad bowl of lettuce, cucumber, baby bell peppers and snap peas tossed with olive oil and salt. Cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced coffee with oat milk.
    Snack: wheat thins.
    Late lunch/early dinner: think it's gonna be pizza so that will be it for today's calories!
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @donidaily
    Thanks for replying..I was just able to get back on again now from early this morning.. I hope they get this fixed soon!!! Happy weekend also😊
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Everyone's meals sound so great!!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Red bell peppers spinach, and egg scramble with 1.5 pieces turkey bacon and 1 sausage link
    Lunch: 1 scoop coffee gelato, 1 scoop chocolate hazelnut gelato
    Snack: Grande vanilla iced coffee
    Dinner: Spinach gnocchi with mushrooms, peas, onion, and chicken in a cream sauce
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I got two carrot/cheese patties with Persian spices from a too good to go box. Wasn't quite sure what to do with them at first but used one yesterday on a soft raisin bun (it's a Dutch thing) with avocado, veggies/salad cut in small pieces and with a simple yogurt/lemon/spices sauce. Also had a steamed sweet potato with same sauce. And it was surprisingly filling. I'll have the same again tomorrow.

Ha, it just shows that I'm a carb girl. This dish had a lot less protein and fat than I usually have, and I felt much fuller than on days where I have a more fat/protein.
  • Athijade
    Options
    I am SO off plan it's not even funny

Lunch: Leftover japanese curry with rice
    Dinner: Veggie Pad Thai
    Snack: Whatever I may need but who knows if I will be hungry. I did have a few pieces of sugar kiss melon as I cut it up for the week.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @rainingribbons welcome back
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Personal size boboli crust with pizza sauce, crumbled hot Italian sausage and red onion, side salad with light bolthouse creamy Ceasars salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 sugar free chocolate turtle 🐢
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Hit another trail today very hot and humid here. More yard work. Just about finished, now we can have the painters come for our trim.
    HAPPY SUNDAY 😊
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @seltzermint555
    Second verse same as the first. Sure do miss your posts. Your food gave me some good ideas but your inspiration was stellar. You blazed a trail for long term weight stability. Happy Trails to you until we all meet again. Come back, please. ;)
  • donidaily
    Options
    A banana before bike ride this morning.
    Real breakfast: leftover slice of pizza (cold, yum) with sliced cucumber and baby bell peppers on the side.
    Zoom brunch: iced cold brew with oat milk
    Lunch: okonomiyaki with shrimp
    Snacks: wheat thins, sourdough crackers
    This evening: just some kombucha, feeling a little blah.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover spinach gnocchi and chicken
    Snack: 2 sticks of an apple pie kitkat - it was really good and totes reminded me of apple pie!
    Snack: Strawberry special K bar
    Dinner: Shrimp and salmon fried rice with peas and red bell pepper added in
    Snack: Either a peanut butter and chocolate protein shake or bag of popcorn
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 frozen waffles with butter and syrup, banana (last 2 waffles in freezer and trying to clean it out)
    Lunch: Spicy Udon with veggies, sugar kiss melon
    Dinner: Veggie Pad Thai
    Snack options: Popcorn, ice cream bar, fruit bar, fruit, nuts
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I combined a late breakfast + early lunch and made a pizza (ketchup, low fat mozzarella, prosciutto, hot peppers, and an egg on top), then had a green bean and tomato salad with a little bit of yogurt dressing for dinner, plus a small apple and 2 cups of coffee (no sugar)
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @seltzermint555 I miss your posts as well..You were one of the originals on this thread. I hope all is well😊
    Breakfast
    Chocolate muffin with a smear of butter 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Chicken chili with onion, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream, jalapeño cornbread with a smear of butter, side salad with light ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 piece of Russell stover coconut candy sugar free
    Dinner
    A vanilla smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Hit a trail early (very humid here)and more work around the house. In a race to finish our stuff before painter and landscaper come in to do their stuff.
    Happy eating everyone 😊🌞