Fitbit syncing problems

Replies

• alex_chirca
    alex_chirca Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    No sync for me either since yesterday morning :( no steps, no weight logs, no physical activity. This has happened before, but it never lasted this long. Especially annoying since I've just hit my weight goal and can't see it in the app. Really hope this is being looked at.
  • JustShabs
    JustShabs Posts: 1 Member
    my Fitbit stopped syncing with my fitnesspal yesterday, which is causing a great deal of frustration........
    Please fix!!!
  • sshah00
    sshah00 Posts: 2 Member
    Having the same issue, I manually added "Exercise" just to see the calories that I would have received then deleted them out. It is annoying but gave me a point of reference last night.
  • xaosflux
    xaosflux Posts: 4 Member
    Apparently MFP/Underarmor had some major outage - their status page says everything is back online now - but I haven't seen anything sync yet - anyone else have any luck?
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    I am also having the same problem steps not synced unable to get into community using the app.
  • KPMullentoo
    KPMullentoo Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same issue. Today (Friday, June 26th) is day 2.
  • fionawalski
    fionawalski Posts: 1 Member
    Glad I am not the only one. I like that MFP has a better tracking and more options for micronutrients but it is frustrating that I have to manually enter my steps (work around to it not syncing but it doesn't give you as much credit). I also noticed that if you access MFP online the website is having issues. The home page NEVER comes up just keeps saying there is an error try again later. But some of the other tabs like food diary work. They must be having some type of system issues. Hopefully they monitor these boards and will fix the issue soon.
  • kamp60
    kamp60 Posts: 5 Member
    My Fitbit and MFP hasn't synced yesterday or today. Sooooo annoyed! Tried uninstalling once. Didn't work. Wish MFP would give us an update.
  • KerryP6129
    KerryP6129 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    Mine updated at 3:46pm yesterday and nothing since. Very annoying as i signed up to Premium too and also thought this may be the issue. I have contacted MFP three times today for answers as i've tried everything. And although they say steps are an incentive, yes they are when its working but showing 0 steps when you've done 1,000's and need to see your calorie count then it doesn't work as an incentive! Not happy at all and needs sorting MFP asap. The dashboard doesn't seem to be updating for me either on website!
  • Kindle52
    Kindle52 Posts: 1 Member
    I have not seen my step count since Wednesday. So if MFP has an issue I wish they would get it fixed.
  • RodeenH
    RodeenH Posts: 1 Member
    Same problem for me. Also tried the usual fixes but nothing works. Steps data not coming in to MFP and calories/exercises not syncing to Fitbit. I've emailed MFP but initially they've just referred back to the usual fixes
  • eldubuu
    eldubuu Posts: 2 Member
    Ionic not syncing with MFP since Jun 24 (US west coast):
    • Meals & calories not syncing from MFP to Fitbit app.
    • Calorie adjustments & steps not syncing from Fitbit app to MFP
    It is very curious because my wife's Ionic had the exact same issue but seems to be OK this morning.

I have seen this issue several times over the last 6 years. A couple years ago I stopped using MFP entirely & switched to the Fitbit app for meal tracking.

A month ago we went back to MFP for meal tracking (we are doing the keto diet) but now this. We'll be switching back to Fitbit permanently.

Best of luck to MFP!
  • bilies
    bilies Posts: 1 Member
    My partners Apple Watch isn't syncing either so its defo not a Fitbit issue
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Yep Fitbit not syncing with this app,think its an MFP issue, the main site has been down more than up lately...
  • meghandavis3
    meghandavis3 Posts: 1 Member
    i'm so glad that i'm not alone! i was obsessing over this for HOURS last night trying to figure out why all of a sudden my activity wasn't showing in MFP... I look at this 5 times a day and it would be nice to have a notice or popup or SOMETHING notifying users there is an ongoing issue with syncing
  • CarmenYarnell7
    CarmenYarnell7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    Found this link yesterday on their website it was all red and yellow boxes. today it’s green, but I still think it’s not working.

https://status.underarmour.com/

disappointed because I just started using my fitness pal for a Fitbit and nothing is working. glad I didn’t pay for the extra premium cost I might not use it any more I can’t have something in between and not be reliable.
  • nurabh94
    nurabh94 Posts: 38 Member
    My steps and food diary aren’t syncing at all and it’s a real nightmare. I only just got my Fitbit!!! It’s so frustrating :( I hope it fixes soon it’s been down two days for me
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    on the website help says do not disconnect and reconnect the link. This is getting ridiculous though. I read something about a test ovenight but issue not resolved.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    dtannous78 wrote: »
    Same situation here. My steps from yesterday synced overnight, but today nothing. It's so annoying. I've uninstalled and re-installed and still having problems. I wish this would just work - this is not the first time I've had this issue.

MFP is specifically asking on the help page that people NOT install/uninstall or connect/reconnect. It's simply increasing the load on the system and it is also putting you at risk for the data being lost completely (so that when the sync catches up, your information won't go through).
  • potmen69
    potmen69 Posts: 14 Member
    same. stopped workin yesterday