Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Recent sync problem with Fitbit

DanmpiDanmpi Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
No sync with my charge 3 for last 3 days. Frustrating. I’ve disconnected and reconnected to no avail.

Replies

• twinkles4twinkles4 Member Posts: 123 Member Member Posts: 123 Member
    I'm here at the forums wondering a out this exact same thing. I've followed the tutorial on the basic first steps and the last sync I have is 2 days ago. Anyone at mfp have an ETA on when this will be fixed?
  • asthesoapturnsasthesoapturns Member Posts: 252 Member Member Posts: 252 Member
    MFP has reported issues related to maintenance and expected it to last into next week. It's not only effecting Fitbit but other devices. They are asking people to STOP trying to sync or to disconnect and reconnect because it just backs everything up.
  • LynnTaylor0669LynnTaylor0669 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same here this sucks ready to find a different app
  • mickaty598mickaty598 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    My fitbit is not syncing steps to my fitness pal, my fitness pal not syncing food to fitbit, at least the last three days.
  • speakingmoistlyspeakingmoistly Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Same problem with Samsung Health.
  • _revO_revO Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 23,443 Member Member Posts: 23,443 Member
    Stop disconnecting and reconnecting. MFP has specifically requested that people not do this during this current issue because it's just increasing the load on the system. It's an identified issue, nothing you do on your side is going to speed up the resolution of something that MFP broke.
  • raiderdraiderd Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Can anybody recommend another app that works with Fitbit. If MFP can’t fix the problem or update us, I want to be ahead of the curve and start using an app that works.
  • mjglantzmjglantz Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    My. Garmin doesn’t regularly sync either & get NO HELP!!! Very frustrating
  • mjglantzmjglantz Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    I’m also on SparkPeople.com. No trouble with sync there with my Garmin & haven’t heard any issues with Fitbit either.
  • marykelly04marykelly04 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    My FitBit hasn't synced since June 23. I've tried all the suggested resolutions with no success. There are a few posts in the FitBit community that syncing has been successful for them again, but not for me. I've seen a couple of posts in the MFP communicty where people have stated that MFP says its their maintenance issue and are working on a resolution. Can anyone link a MFP post or statement here so we can all follow it until MFP thinks this problem has been resolved?