TRIMSTONES Team Chat - July 2020

Cafelelia
Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
75rzzpg1u3ks.jpeg
Welcome Fat2Fit Challengers!

Here is your Team chat room for July 2020. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @beka3695
Lisa - @cafelelia
Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @1theresamcvean and @cafelelia
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Emmajhare
Weight No More - @GingerPwr
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @TheMrWobbly (Fitness Captain)
Downsizers - open

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. The total will be by month, and cumulative - so you can really rack them up and get to your goal even if you never hit the top of the leader board.

In an effort to recognize accomplishments, we are using an optional addition to the weigh in format called LOSS TO DATE or LTD. Please just leave this new line off if you do not want to participate. Here is the new format:

Username
Weigh In Day
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):
LTD (Loss to Date):

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captain here on your team chat page. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions and weigh in if you want to, but your weigh-ins will not be counted on the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the elite Goal Zone! After hitting your goal, you need support to stay there, and you can help your teammates join you. You must continue to weigh in every week, and if you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    q08bz2oys0y8.jpg

Hey there July crew! Hope your Saturday has started out as nice as mine...got to sleep in a bit...got up, got dressed, took a walk...now waiting for my piano lessons to start. It's a beautiful day in coastal Virginia and the sun is bright. I'm healthy and feeling great...life is a blessing!

This chatroom will get to hopping starting tomorrow, but wanted to let you know I'm popping in and out, just in case someone else is here...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Talk to ya soon!! WELCOME!
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Yay for the scorching heat month..

6/26 steps - 10,607
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    q08bz2oys0y8.jpg

Hey there July crew! Hope your Saturday has started out as nice as mine...got to sleep in a bit...got up, got dressed, took a walk...now waiting for my piano lessons to start. It's a beautiful day in coastal Virginia and the sun is bright. I'm healthy and feeling great...life is a blessing!

This chatroom will get to hopping starting tomorrow, but wanted to let you know I'm popping in and out, just in case someone else is here...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Talk to ya soon!! WELCOME!
    Jessica

Wow, what a beautiful beach!! I love your pic! Have a wonderful weekend, Jessica!
  • jessicakrall8
    n1wksrv8pr3n.jpg

Now taking sign ups for Step Club for July...who's gonna top the stats this month guys and gals?!!

Send me your name in this chatroom to sign up and give me your daily step goal. Then get to walking...walk aerobics, jogging, jog/walk combination, walking in place, walk at the park, walk around the block...if it registers on your step tracker, you're good to go!

Remember, last one to register has to walk naked...LOL :wink:
    Jess
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    I'm in for 10000 again fully dressed
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    I’m in for 6300. Not sure why that random number but my Fitbit has that as a target for me. Hoping to outdo that.
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    I’ll shoot for 9000 .. some days I surpass that, other days I fall waaay short. Let’s see how this goes 🤞🏻
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi everyone, new to the team.

H2596
    Sunday
    PW:
    CW: 175
    LTD:

My usual walk to work and back has taken a knock since lockdown and I’ve been trying to ramp it back up.

@jessicakrall8
    I’d love to hit the magic 10,000 steps for every day in July.
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    I'm walking again for July. 10k target again please Jessica 👣
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    @Jax_Grim that is awesome news and an inspiration to everyone here. Congratulations!
    🎉🤸‍♀️🎊🤸‍♀️🎉
  • jessicakrall8
    @simbersea Great idea supporting your steps with golf...

I don't see a weigh in for you for last week on the support chart and can't find one in the Jun chatroom, so that means we don't have a starting weight for Jul. Email or post please so I can update the Jul chart...and are you walking this month? Don't forget to sign up and set a new goal.

Thanks,
    Jessica
  • Cafelelia
    7ledwaxoctrc.gif
    h2qjdjz8vg36.png

crsaqcd5shpw.png
    3cpx0zn54yro.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1. Weight No More 0.59%
    2. Shrinking Assets 0.09%
    3. Mission Slimpossibles 0.03%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1. Weight No More 28.7 lbs
    2. Shrinking Assets 4.8 lbs
    3. Mission Slimpossibles 1.1 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1. @Ademann1 3.17%
    2. @cassiegetsfit2013 2.62%
    3. @timibotkin 2.17%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1. @timibotkin 6.2 lbs
    2. @Ademann1 6.0 lbs
    3. @cassiegetsfit2013 5.4 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Beka3695
    @UCGRocks
    @888Angie888
    @raleighgirl09
    @SMcFall0215
    @trooworld
    @missGYST
    @Gidgetgoescrazy
    @Boehle

wbaakm1nagcr.png

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/27- 10451

I will do the walk challenge again. @jessicakrall8, please set my goal to 9000. Thanks!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited June 2020
    Jen_967
    Week 1
    Sunday weigh-in
    PW: 215.0
    CW: 212.2
    LTD: 53.8lbs

@jessicakrall8 I'm not doing steps this month. Due to my surgery on Weds. There is a 3-4 week recovery time. So no exercise. I will rejoin step challenge in August.
  • Cafelelia
    pxb725gg9wzi.jpg
    a8cw9frxm1no.png

4sbcn81i18st.png
    xcyu6ds8wvv6.png
    kd7dd6to9cxk.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1. Trimstones 1.34%
    2. Weight No More 1.28%
    3. WaistAways 1.16%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1. Weight No More 62.3 lbs
    2. Trimstones 58.8 lbs
    3. Downsizers 53.5 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1. @raleighgirl09 5.29%
    2. @kirsten11872 5.08%
    3. @Emmajhare 4.84%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1. @raleighgirl09 9.8lbs
    2. @kirsten11872 9.1 lbs
    3. @missGYST 9.0 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @ltopinka84
    @ELENA01
    @destiny_sierra
    @UCGRocks
    @Beka3695
    @unevano
    @lexabeep
    @Beka3695
    @1theresamcvean

c36kz1020nn5.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thought I'd share a couple pictures from our trip.

Me and my daughter swimming in Priest Lake
    r430t3vbti52.jpg

Who says you cant have adventures with a mini van
    soed8x69zwmq.jpg

Where we stay when we go here.
    q3clh6hyd1d0.jpg
    smct2dwbh2iq.jpg

The last picture is infront of my husbands Grandpas house. He passes away a year ago. One of his sons (my husbands uncle) is staying there, and doesnt do much, and when we got there, we noticed the upper deck was collapsing. You can see there are diffrent colored poles holding it up in the front. The front right pole rotted and broke, this was taken after my husband removed the broken one and had a temporary on in its place. He spent 3 days of out vacation removing the old poles and replacing with new ones, then building a new surrounding to prevent it from happening again. Wish I would have gotten before and after pictures.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    One more general announcement and you can get on with your team chat!

This week's F2F Challenge is up! Give it a try -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801796/july-2020-week-1-challenge-measure-up#latest
This discussion has been closed.