down 200 lbs in less than a year!

Replies

• lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    You are a true inspiration! Such dedication...I could not have done that without cheating..no way no how so I'm VERY impressed with your will power. It worked and you deserve a virtual high five so here it is *air high five*
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Fantastic! So amazing! Congratulations!
  • nrochelle7272
    nrochelle7272 Posts: 4 Member
    That is amazing. I love success stories like yours!! It is an inspiration. I am faithfully using MFP for a month now and have found it to be amazing at keeping myself accountable and at the desired calorie count for my stats I gave. I find myself after my last entry at night using it as a "kitchen closed" mentality which helps me not cheat. its like i think I want that but I wont go and get it because i'd have to open the app back up and I already closed my entry for the day. Hey whatever works right and so far it has not been too hard to stay with in my calorie range as I am making healthier choices and spreading them throughout the day. I am soo proud of you!!
  • oooaarrrr79
    oooaarrrr79 Posts: 85 Member
    What a true inspiration you are. Well done!!!
  • tolivares
    tolivares Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, what an inspiration. You rock man!!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Absolutely amazing, well done you. You look so much healthier and happier! Really inspirational to hear that the bulk of your journey so far mainly involved walking rather than anything more complicated. You look like a new man, congratulations! :)
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    CONGRATS!! Keep up the good work, the worthwhile work!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 321 Member
    Wonderful job! Well done. What are your favorite treats to have now, rather than bread / sweets / soda?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    What a huge accomplishment .... Well done and Congrats :)
  • AmazonAndi78
    AmazonAndi78 Posts: 19 Member
    That is phenomenal! Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration!
  • PinkKiwi56
    PinkKiwi56 Posts: 48 Member
    That's amazing!!
  • Denedra74
    Denedra74 Posts: 1 Member
    This is great! I just started a very similar regimen on May 19, 2020. I am feeling better and dropping weight. My goal is 80 pounds. Praying for success. You have no idea how much you’ve inspired me...You’ve also helped me to feel super motivated! Congratulations!!! 🎉🎈

• georgiewright3
    georgiewright3 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing and well done. So pleased for you 🤪🤩🤩
  • ncraspa
    ncraspa Posts: 6 Member
    I admire your accomplishment and determination. Well done.
  • leebeeeee
    leebeeeee Posts: 2 Member
    Wow. I have been doing it for 2 months so far starting at 350 and I've lost around 4lb a week too. Goes to show what I can achieve if I stick to it. Well done 👍😀
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Congrats! You look so much happier and healthier! Your journey is such an inspiration!
  • coffeepleese
    coffeepleese Posts: 11 Member
    Holy awesomness!!! GREAT job, you are truly an inspiration!!! so so happy for you and your future!!
  • Amazing job man! Really inspiring!
  • kristyyorr
    kristyyorr Posts: 5 Member
    such an inspiration way to rock it!!! you can achieve anything when you put to your mind to it!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    That’s amazing! All your hard work and dedication definitely paid off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!