100+ lbs to lose

Hey guys, if you have over 100lbs to lose please add me I’d love to follow your journeys as I take my own. Five years ago I went from a 22 to a 10 but gained it all back plus some. I was only 25lbs from my 150lbs goal but now I’ve recently gone up to 298lbs at my highest 🙁 I’m 293 today and my first goal is to get to 200lbs and then go from there.

Replies

• OnlyDragonQueen
    OnlyDragonQueen Posts: 75 Member
    My highest was 296 I think, so right there with ya. I just (somehow) hit 271 after not reallt doing anything recently (its been like 6 months since I stepped on a scale, almost 3 years since my highest weight). Will definitely send you a friend request
  • robdeltoro69
    robdeltoro69 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there.. much like you i lost quite a bit of weight and shot back up to 315. Restarted my journey back in January and have been making steady progress since then currently at 248. It's tough and for me it's a struggle day to day, as I'm my worst enemy. Hang in there and as you already know day by day half pound by half pound. Stay motivated and don't beat yourself up you already lost 5 lbs...yea
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    I started at 295 in May. Not that I wish anyone to be in the same situation but it's refreshing to know you're in the same boat as many. You got this.
  • mamakatiekat
    mamakatiekat Posts: 73 Member
    I've lost 100 lbs this past year and have about 30-40 more to go. I'd love to add you as a friend to root you on on your journey!
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    I started this pay April at 290. At 271 now. And the last week has barely budged ! Has me feeling super annoyed that I’m doing all this work and planning and it hasn’t shown at all this week. 😤
  • reducingrenee622
    reducingrenee622 Posts: 48 Member
    I started in the same weight ballpark as you did. I'm currently down around 45 pounds, but still have (at least) 85 to go. I am always looking for good motivators who keep my accountable, and vise versa! I'll send your a friend request.
  • DZY2436
    DZY2436 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m looking to lose 100lbs. Please add me. I’m starting at 308. My goalie 195, but that’s a down-the-road goal. My goal now is to start getting myself into better portion control and less snacking. Also to get my butt moving more.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    I had over a hundred pounds to lose when I started in January. Now I have about 85 pounds to lose, and I'm really enjoying finding myself.
  • sazzym2020
    sazzym2020 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi all,

I'm looking to drop 101lbs overall to get to the top end of my BMI. I've never tried losing weight with other people before but think it could be a fun way to stay on track so feel free to add me if you'd like.

My stats are:

SW: 287lbs
    CW: 261lbs
    GW: 186lbs - I'm a shade over 6ft, hence why I'm aiming for the 'top' end of my BMI. If I aimed for the bottom I'd either be on a drip or a slab :smile:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm Looking at loosing over 100 lbs. I came out the Army at 199, went in at 203.

SW: 305 lbs (been bouncing around this last year. )
    CW: 293 lbs
    GW: 190 lbs

I'll add encouragement, send a friend request, if you wish.
  • jlizk
    jlizk Posts: 20 Member
    I've got over 100 to go as well! lost 50 but then things kept happening (they always do don't they?) but I'm sick of it now!
    Sent a few request, but anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Mercyg40
    Mercyg40 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I’ve also got over 100 lbs to lose. Looking for accountability buddies. Currently at my highest weight yet. Feel free to add me!
  • mc62412
    I had over a hundred pounds to lose when I started in January. Now I have about 85 pounds to lose, and I'm really enjoying finding myself.

I agree. I feel good knowing I’m on the right path. Even it it may sometimes be slower then I’d like. But I agree. Finding yourself. I’ve noticed I’m a little happier these days. Even though I’m only 26 pounds into my goals, still, it’s an accomplishment.
  • elenilala
    elenilala Posts: 8 Member
    Hello!!! I’d love it if you add me as your friend. Currently 311 and goal 170-190... I will know better once I make it to onederland.
    I have lost a significant amount of weight in the past and have gained it all back but I am hoping this time I can make it a lifestyle and lose it and keep it off for ever.
  • deedeehar
    deedeehar Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I’ve been using the app for a while but just upgraded to premium. I have over 100lb to loose, it seems such a long way, I’ve only lost 17lb so far, but I keep yo-yoing up and would appreciate the chance to support and be supported!
  • anniebanana100
    anniebanana100 Posts: 7 Member

I'm Annie. I need support. I'm at 260 with 130 lbs to lose. What do we do? Just add each other as friends? I definitely need to be part of a group to talk about my weight. Thankfully, I love my body now. I used to hate it. I can't escape the feeling that part of that love means eating better. Thanks.

• mc62412
    deedeehar wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve been using the app for a while but just upgraded to premium. I have over 100lb to loose, it seems such a long way, I’ve only lost 17lb so far, but I keep yo-yoing up and would appreciate the chance to support and be supported!

How do you like the premium version? How much different is it.
  • anniebanana100
    anniebanana100 Posts: 7 Member
    I've tried the premium version although I'm not on it right now. It has a lot more options as far as tracking food. It wasn't worth it to me at the time, though now you can change your macros for the day. That might be something worth trying.
  • mc62412
    I've tried the premium version although I'm not on it right now. It has a lot more options as far as tracking food. It wasn't worth it to me at the time, though now you can change your macros for the day. That might be something worth trying.

I haven’t even gotten into the whole macro thing. 🥴