• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,459 Member
    Saturday 27 June
    Log everything: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, rest day

Water: 68 ounces
    Steps: 7021, and I mean REALLY rest πŸ˜‚

I was experiencing some DOMS from squats on Friday, and it was in the upper 90s, so I spent the day in my air conditioned sewing room making 4th of July masks. Started out as 4 for my husband, daughter, SIL and I. Grew to include my daughter's elderly neighbors, and then (as long as I'm here) my in-laws up in NY. Ended up making 14. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh well... seems we'll be needing them for a while yet so might as well make it fun. Should I start on Halloween now? Or wait until October? πŸ˜‰.

Stay safe everyone and I will see you over in July! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    The Big Butt Theory Step & Water Challenge
    June Week 3 Results

6.14-6.20.2020
    wqppmvbamwue.jpg

This third week of June had a smaller group of participants, but still a lot of activity !!!
    AWESOME WORK EVERYONE!!!

If you think your info is incorrect, let me know!
    The link for the spreadsheet is here.

Highest Total Steps
    1. @cmhubbard92 153,349
    2. @DaffyGirl88 98,814
    3. @AfriDiva 71,488
    4. @murdog3t 54,078
    5. @Krysless2 51,069

Percentage of Step Goal Completed
    1. @cmhubbard92 170.39%
    2. @murdog3t 128.76%
    3. @AfriDiva 127.66%
    4. @DaffyGirl88 117.64%

Water Goal Completion
    1. @cmhubbard92 199.22%
    2. @murdog3t 186.61%
    3. @thedestar 128.57%
    4. @mhassan160 127.23%
    5. @AfriDiva 116.67%
    6. @DaffyGirl88 116.07%
    7. @Krysless2 106.70%

• cmhubbard92
    @DaffyGirl88 Great job listening to your body and taking some rest yesterday! I ended up having to practice some self care and give myself a little break from my stepping and running-I had foot pain throughout the week, and I knew if I kept going hard I would end up severely hurting myself. I decided to ease up for a few days, relax, and plan on getting back into things this week!

And, you might as well get started on the other masks! I feel like we will be wearing these for a long time! I have one decorative one that I wear because it has puppies all over it, but I don't have any others right now. I use a disposable when I need to, but wash mine each night. It works, for now!
  • cmhubbard92
    @AfriDiva I am glad you have a week off after dealing with all the extra work! We had a good few months of employees taking time off, and we are just finally getting back up to regular numbers at work! I can only imagine there just being two of you! I hope you can take this week to relax, enjoy some stress free time! Thank you for still coming back to the group, and giving us an update! You are doing fabulous!
  • cmhubbard92
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    WEIGH-IN

I am hanging on by a thread...able to go to work yesterday, and I have to go back today, so that is a good thing. I was starting to feel really isolated and lonely. I have let my house get really messy, and that is also messing with my healthy mindset. Thankfully my husband is home tomorrow, and I will be more inspired to accomplish something.

@HASWLRS I am happy to hear you have been able to get back to work! I imagine you must have been feeling like my mother-she has been isolating since March, and her only contact with the outside world has been me, delivering groceries or mowing the lawn, helping out. She does get the opportunity to talk to some of her friends on the phone, but I can only imagine that she is dealing with the same things you are. I am glad your husband will be home today, I hope it helps! I hope the two of you can maybe get out, as well, and just have a bit of scenery change to help your mood a bit :)

Please, continue to talk with us! The community has been a PAIN to get into the last few days, but we are all still here! You have always been such a great support to us, especially when you were captain, and we're here for you, too!

Stay positive, we are here for you! *hug*
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 6/27
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8020
    Water: 120

Just for today: church on line, Rest day, meditation, read my book πŸ“–, IF x 36 hrs

Yesterday:
    meditation πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ βœ…
    10000 steps. πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
    small bbq with the family βœ…
    continue to let go and let God( this work thing I am going through is really hard) βœ…
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Weigh-in Day : Sunday, June 28
    Previous Weight : 144.4 lbs / 65.5 kg
    Today’s Weight : 144.4 lbs / 65.5 kg

This week was bad.Didnt excersise and kept over eating.Sorry didn't contribute to team.Will push harder next month
  • DaffyGirl88
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    WEIGH-IN

I am hanging on by a thread...able to go to work yesterday, and I have to go back today, so that is a good thing. I was starting to feel really isolated and lonely. I have let my house get really messy, and that is also messing with my healthy mindset. Thankfully my husband is home tomorrow, and I will be more inspired to accomplish something.

@HASWLRS I am happy to hear you have been able to get back to work! I imagine you must have been feeling like my mother-she has been isolating since March, and her only contact with the outside world has been me, delivering groceries or mowing the lawn, helping out. She does get the opportunity to talk to some of her friends on the phone, but I can only imagine that she is dealing with the same things you are. I am glad your husband will be home today, I hope it helps! I hope the two of you can maybe get out, as well, and just have a bit of scenery change to help your mood a bit :)

Please, continue to talk with us! The community has been a PAIN to get into the last few days, but we are all still here! You have always been such a great support to us, especially when you were captain, and we're here for you, too!

Stay positive, we are here for you! *hug*

@HASWLRS I second what Christine said. πŸ₯°
  • DaffyGirl88
    Weigh-in Day : Sunday, June 28
    Previous Weight : 144.4 lbs / 65.5 kg
    Today’s Weight : 144.4 lbs / 65.5 kg

This week was bad.Didnt excersise and kept over eating.Sorry didn't contribute to team.Will push harder next month

It happens to everyone. Don't let it get you down.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    168 today Sunday June 28th. Got my bike back from the shop... they were sooo backed up with tune ups and repairs. Tomorrow morning before working from home I'm heading out for a ride. It's time to put my health first like I was at the start of the new year. I don't think I'm going to be on the team for July and August. Hopefully I can join back on the team in a few months. Go team go, you are all amazing people. Peace to all.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sat 6/27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no, rest day
    Water: 48oz

June Goals
    *72oz of water each day- 5/7
    *Fruit or Veggie with each meal- 6/7
    *Exercise 6 days- 6/7
    *Post everyday in thread- 6/7
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- June Week #4(June 21 to Sat, June 27)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @murdog3t (7) Fantastic week! Your dedication has really paid off. You were in the top 3 Biggest loser for our team this month.

@AfriDiva (6) You are doing so awesome. You have been in the winner's circle all month.You were TBBT's # 1 Biggest Loser this month!

@thedestar (6) Way to go! You have done such a great job this month. You were the #1 Biggest Loser for Week 4 for Team TBBT!

@DaffyGirl88 (6) Fantabulous Week!

@cmhubbard92 (6)One day of under 50 counts. Especially with your record of being under and tracking. Great week!

Congratulations!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days

Attempted 3 or less days
    @krysless2 (3)

@mhassan (1) You were # 1 for TBBT's Biggest Loser for this week and # 2 for the whole month. You must be doing something right. Great job!

Amazing last week! Can't wait to see you all in July!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    The June thread for The Big Butt Theory is now closed.

Please post any discussion and weigh in information to the July thread
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801189/team-the-big-butt-theory-july

WEEK 4 ~ JUNE RESULTS
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801774/week-4-june-results#latest

GRANDE FINALE ~ JUNE'S BIGGEST LOSER
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801776/grand-finale-junes-biggest-loser#latest
This discussion has been closed.