Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My Meals and My Foods - 06/27/2020

jwalker68ajwalker68a Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Unable to access My Meals or My Foods - 06/27/2020

Replies

• chelleb1974chelleb1974 Member Posts: 69 Member Member Posts: 69 Member
    I have been having the same problem yesterday and today.
  • MichelleUKMichelleUK Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Me too, it says:

An error has occurred

Please Note: Currently, our site does not support "https add-ons" you may have elected to use with your web browser. If you've enabled such an add-on (such as HTTPS Everywhere) please exclude MyFitnessPal from the add-on's list of sites to see if that helps.
  • TweakleTartTweakleTart Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Very frustrating not being able to access.....and MichelleUK I don't understand the 'note' on the site.
  • ThenThenThenThen Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Ditto. Since Fri 6/26 wasn't able to login at all, now I can login but can't access My Foods at all. I spent a lot of time researching then creating foods and to not be able to use them is super frustrating. Without My Foods, MFP is way more trouble than it's worth to me. BTW, I'm using Chrome on a Win10 pc
  • lostinwebspacelostinwebspace Member Posts: 92 Member Member Posts: 92 Member
    Yup. Same here. And I can't see any when I go to update them. This is typical of the MFP tech team. They test and test and test on the live site and, quite likely, they leave the bugs there permanently. I've been waiting on them to fix some bugs for a year now. A year! Their solution for me: "Sign up another account." I've never seen a more mismanaged and poor site. Nothing good to say about this tech team. I use the app now--CANNOT STAND THE DESKTOP SITE--but even that's been getting worse.
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Member Posts: 3,308 Member Member Posts: 3,308 Member
  • skinnydavid7skinnydavid7 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    6/28 still unable to get my meals to come up. System thinks its add-ons.
  • maydole47maydole47 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Me, too, and Windows 10 doesn't have such an option.
    I think it's about time My Fitness Pal reorganized their IT group. Maybe fire everyone and hire new. They always seem to take forever to resolve a problem. When I worked in IT, people would lose their jobs over such a delay.
  • 1sparkly11sparkly1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Yup same :( unable to access My Meals for a while now.
    maydole47 wrote: »
    I think it's about time My Fitness Pal reorganized their IT group. Maybe fire everyone and hire new. They always seem to take forever to resolve a problem. When I worked in IT, people would lose their jobs over such a delay.

I'm on board for this. Their team has taken almost a year to fix some minor stuff on my account (I keep getting the "Some problems take longer than others" from Jacen). A year?? But they have a habit of just letting bugs sit...forever...and ever. I wouldn't expect this to go away, at least anytime soon.
    It's also on the phone app. I can see foods that I've recently used since before the bug, but I updated one food, and it disappeared entirely. I need that food, and I was updating it for a reason. On the desktop, nothing. I'm afraid if I add a food, it'll just sit in my list being redundant if the rest of the foods ever come up, and I won't be able to delete it (I wanted to delete other foods, but they told me I couldn't since I'd made them public, which is something I made a point of never doing, so I know I didn't--another bug???).
    Congratulations to IT for fixing My Meals and My Foods. Now if they could just do the same for Your Recipe Box so we could easily find our entered recepies for easier editing.