Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• dspuglia79
    dspuglia79 Posts: 17 Member
    Need!
  • theroyalbengaltiger33
    theroyalbengaltiger33 Posts: 37 Member
    From NZ, wanna see the grind in others, add me if u post ur workouts and meals
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Please feel free to add me, I am not new to MFP but I took a break. A lot of my friends are now inactive. I am a WW member but not seeing much progress. I did better on MFP than on any other program. Going to double track for a few months then leave WW. Need motivation buddies!
  • CatherinesJourneyXD
    CatherinesJourneyXD Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! From the UK. Im starting from scratch on here so feel free to add me! I intend to be pretty active and my food diary is open.
  • capgordon81
    capgordon81 Posts: 105 Member
    Hey ladies and gents hope you are all safe and hitting your goals πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ add me if you want
  • StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Feel Free to add me
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Ayyyo β€” please feel free to friend request me! I definitely would like to have more friends on this platform, to help keep me logging in and staying accountable. Thanks, all!! πŸ’š
  • SoonerFanForLife
    SoonerFanForLife Posts: 53 Member
    Looking for guys and gals that use Fitbit and would like to join some challenges - 40+ and looking for a group that would like to work up to the 15k steps per day range - have a great day and remember you can accomplish your wildest goals by making one good decision at a time!
  • wanderwoman2020
    wanderwoman2020 Posts: 109 Member
    Feel free to add me πŸ‘‹
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Ooooo yep yep add away
  • 1HugoG
    1HugoG Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me ☺️

56. Avid open water swimmer & walker/runner9 with bad Achilles' heel in Tampa Bay, FL looking for fellow swimmer.
  • 1HugoG
    1HugoG Posts: 36 Member
    Hey all - I've been on and off MFP for a couple of years. I've lost weight and gained, and now trying to lose again. I'd be happy to have some more motivators out there to keep my sweet tooth in check! Feel free to add me as well.

Tumeric cured me of my chocolate habit.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Yup! πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • petethegaymer
    petethegaymer Posts: 9 Member
    Now my account is sorted, add away - especially uk folks
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Feel free
  • AshleyBK0620
    AshleyBK0620 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone !!
    Lets share recipes, have virtual movie night together eating our favorite healthy snacks, go on a walk with me on facetime or video chat, let build each other up !
    I will encourage you if you do the same. We've got this !
    I could really use some encouraging friends
  • anj32694
    anj32694 Posts: 35 Member
    I’d love some motivational friends to keep me going!
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    Hi i would love a new fpf. I have just started this again a week and a half ago
    I am working the program as best I can.
  • Jackiefrost1013
    Jackiefrost1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m back after 4 years. I lost about 50 pounds with mfp and I need to lose 100+ now. I need active motivating friends to help me along the way. Please feel free to add me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    Hi, I want new friends.