What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Good one! Repetitious but my legs need that!

and a little ab work:
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Sydney's Day 24 legs and butt builder
    https://youtu.be/ncy-49ftMkU
    Karla's dancey step https://youtu.be/ut5aDweCWMQ
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    kgii465nrjzr.png
  • Deedoyle9721
    "Basic-Intermediate Level" I guess any step wo with the word Intermediate in it I should avoid! I just get uncoordinated & frustrated! But it's a great cardio wo - average beats per minute was 132 and my high was 155 so I will stick to just basic level! lol When she got to round 3 I called it quits and moved on...

To a little burner

And cool down stretches

• DancingMoosie
    "Basic-Intermediate Level" I guess any step wo with the word Intermediate in it I should avoid! I just get uncoordinated & frustrated! But it's a great cardio wo - average beats per minute was 132 and my high was 155 so I will stick to just basic level! lol When she got to round 3 I called it quits and moved on...

Try not to get frustrated! Definitely been there. I find when I get to that point, take a break and then try again in the next day or two. If you haven't done step in a while, or it's new to you, try a few basic routines first. I get lost when there's a lot of spins/turning to the back, or using both the front and back of the step. But practice makes it easier.

I did Sydney's day 25 full body routine and about half of Karla's live step today.
  • netitheyeti
    ymhsupxcrh7g.png
  • DancingMoosie
    I'm still doing Sydney and step. Might change it up next week.
  • netitheyeti
    6p6je6kglz42.png
  • DancingMoosie
    Karla was live at 10. I'll do Sydney's stretch later.
  • netitheyeti
    7wkj69lb1t61.png
  • DancingMoosie
    https://youtu.be/zt9gQ6oG8cg
    30 min Full body sweat and sculpt, no equipment
  • Deedoyle9721
    Friday - Stretch & arms
  • Deedoyle9721
    Monday

• Deedoyle9721
    I like step workouts because they raise my heart rate and have a good calorie burn but I believe I could just do the basic step over & over for 30-40 min and it would be pretty close to the same as doing fancy turns on the step, so I will stick to easy beginner step workouts from now on. :)

When I did the 3rd tutorial and she started doing turns, I got uncoordinated, slightly dizzy and tripped over my feet!

The basic step, knee raises, leg raises, vstep, etc. are all good, but no more turns for me! lol

55t0bumjtuku.png
  • netitheyeti
    i'm a bit sore and I have an important exam tomorrow (been learning German for job seeking purposes), so only a 20 minute yoga with adriene video for me today
  • DancingMoosie
    I like step workouts because they raise my heart rate and have a good calorie burn but I believe I could just do the basic step over & over for 30-40 min and it would be pretty close to the same as doing fancy turns on the step, so I will stick to easy beginner step workouts from now on. :)

When I did the 3rd tutorial and she started doing turns, I got uncoordinated, slightly dizzy and tripped over my feet!

The basic step, knee raises, leg raises, vstep, etc. are all good, but no more turns for me! lol

55t0bumjtuku.png

Have you tried Jenny Ford or her Freedom Fit? I don't think there's any fancy turns on her freedom fit videos, and not many on her basic step routines.
  • DancingMoosie
    I did Sydney's cardio and abs sculpt and Karla's live step.
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    edited June 2020
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Some MadFit dance routines on YouTube. Really fun! :)

Yes! This 90's dance video, along with the 2000's, has been my jam lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9IXoejwC4

Edit: Posted before I realized this thread was 12 pages long! Sorry if it is a repeat! Excited to try some of these!
  • Deedoyle9721

Have you tried Jenny Ford or her Freedom Fit? I don't think there's any fancy turns on her freedom fit videos, and not many on her basic step routines.

I have but they were Jenny Ford intermediate so I will look for her Freedom Fit & Basic! Thanks! :)
  • DancingMoosie
    I sent you the links!
    Today I did Sydney's lean legs and a quick step routine https://youtu.be/DnhZUDeH6OI