Daily post
    Week 1 June 28th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Morning everyone. My name us Mary. I decided to join this challenge for friendly motivation. The year I was born...John Kennedy won the election, Ben Hur won 11 Oscar's, the Easy Bake Oven and Twister were introduced and I share the same birth year as Sean Penn. Top song the day I was born was "Cathy's Clown" by the Everly Brothers. Eewww I sound old.🤪

Welcome Mary! You will love this group. So much motivation and inspiration. :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Hi my name is vicky. I’ve glad to be apart of this group even though I feel like I haven’t really contributed much lately. Been struggling a lot but I’m still here. 😁

@vicky2767 That's how I feel lately, I've been trying to get back and I can't seem to stick to things for more than like a week or 2, but I'm determined to get back into it. I think a lot of us have been thrown off this spring.
  • Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @vicky2767 1986 is right. Turned 34 this year, not looking forward to turning 35.

Smh I'm 52 and def not looking to turning 53 in December. So you are still a young chicky! lol :)
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967
    Week 1
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 215.0
    CW: 212.2
  • AB0215
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @vicky2767 1986 is right. Turned 34 this year, not looking forward to turning 35.

Smh I'm 52 and def not looking to turning 53 in December. So you are still a young chicky! lol :)

@Jen_967 These last couple weeks have made me feel like anything but a young chicky lol. I've had to slow down a bit and start looking at changing my workout schedule for more rest. It's been a tough reality to face. :frowning:
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    #ABO2015 Sorry I was confused with the daily reporting. Wednesday is good. Mary
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    The year I was born:
    6xmk7rlmdlid.png
    Average Monthly Rent $87.00
    Average Yearly Wages $4.130.00
    Minimum Hourly Rate $1.00
    Average Cost of a new car $1,900.00
    Cost of a gallon of Gas 23 cents
    Ladies Swim Suits $12.95
    Black and White TV $99.95
    8b7u8o3uhafu.png

• Jonas Salk's polio vaccine is declared safe and effective in April.
  • Kin59vara
    Weigh-in:
    PW: 167.2
    CW: 166.2

YEAH!
  • Kin59vara
    Daily Post: Sunday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 21,388 steps
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Sunday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories❌
  • AB0215
    edited June 2020
    Daily Post Sunday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔ 1 hour walking on the treadmill because someone has decided to crank up the outdoor thermostat ☹️
    Calories❌

Comments: Ate a tad more than I meant to but still much better than the last week so I am counting it as a win despite going over plan. Baby steps on the road back to tracking consistently and eating on plan.

• walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily post
    walk4today

Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes walking
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Week 1
    Sunday
    PW: 205.6
    CW: 204.4

Year I was born:
    O Canada officially became the national anthem of Canada.
    Time magazine's man of the year was Ronald Regan.
    The Rubik's Cube became an icon and retailed for $9.99.
    The most popular tv shows were Dallas, The Dukes of Hazard, 60 Minutes, M*A*S*H, and The Love Boat.

• Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Sunday (Week 1)
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes

Walked 30 minutes. Steps= 10,130
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Daily Post: Sunday

Calories: yes over
    Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Jul Wk 1 - Sun, 6/28

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Doing dishes

Hi, I’m Leah. I’m 25 and currently in grad school for library science. Due to the pandemic, I lost one of two P/T jobs I had; no luck yet finding a second job. I am either over- or underqualified for a position. 😔

I had been doing well with weight loss over the pandemic (lost about eight pounds). However, a combination of fast food, stress from a new “normal” at my library job, and my summer class stress sent my weight back up 5-10 lbs. My governor extended phase II another three weeks (a.k.a. “no gyms allowed”) so I’m driving almost thirty miles one way to the next state to go to the closest PF. My greenway walks are okay, but I needed something more active. I want to lose the weight and actually keep it off.
  • Kin59vara
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 21882 steps
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Monday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✖
    Calories ✖
    Exercise ✖

Back from my event of a week ago. Time to get back on track.
  • Jen_967
    So my surgery is Wednesday. Anxiety is setting in. So i'm having a really hard time staying on track. What I'm reaching for? One guess...Food. I have always been an emotional eater and when my anxiety is high so is my calorie intake. Te hardest part after is the long recovery time. Doctors say I cant exercise for 3-4 weeks. So I really hope that doesn't set me back. Please send me good vibes. :)
This discussion has been closed.