What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• melissatwill
    melissatwill Posts: 246 Member
    Friends! New & old; I have some amazing people in my life right now & I am a lucky girl!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Good times with good friends

A really awesome new barn family
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    The stormy weather, my treadmill, my supportive hubby
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited June 2020
    I’m grateful for my dad and all that he has taught me and and the example that he set for me growing up. And yes even the weirdness and fun personality
    pijlbt1p3wyb.jpeg

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited June 2020
    All the beginner friendly opportunities I've been given lately to expand my horizons
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    A book and a warm place to lie down.

I'm not feeling great today. Husband and the kid are building a LEGO set for Father's Day and relatively leaving me alone. However.. I want to be *doing* things, not holed up in my bed reading a book because I can't function like a regular human today.

But I'll take the book, the bed and the three cats for the comfort they provide.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    balanc41 wrote: »
    I’m grateful for my dad and all that he has taught me and and the example that he set for me growing up. And yes even the weirdness and fun personality
    pijlbt1p3wyb.jpeg

Awesome pic.. :)
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Watching my crush change a flat tire along the highway which made me realize I'm probably (absolutely) not cut out for car ownership afterall and should stop car shopping.

Girl, I'm right with you! I figured out last year that the whole maintenance and upkeep and expense of own a vehicle is not for me! Luckily, I live in a rural town that happens to be blessed with an amazing transportation system.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Aloe Vera 😩
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    I’m grateful for my mum. I’m caring for her through a serious illness and her consistent strength and positive attitude is amazing to be around. I’m so grateful to be her daughter.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Visiting my parents and seeing them still being flirty and cute with each other.

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Greatful for my first day, in my new digs, going ok. more positives then negatives
  • Makingchanges17
    Makingchanges17 Posts: 124 Member
    The health of myself and my family and also for the summer warmth!
  • JustCallMeWhatever
    JustCallMeWhatever Posts: 125 Member
    Modelo especial
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Great friends who make me feel loved and special.
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Grateful that my strength is renewed every single day😌
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    My health and friendships
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    It's funny how life gives you different perspective. The young horsey got up to no good yesterday and had to get stitches in her neck. While an emergency vet visit is never on the list of things I want happening in my life, it was the first emergency visit I have ever done that wasn't the end of the road for my friend. I found myself really grateful for such an easy to diagnose and fix problem.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    I got another day.