What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Hit original goal yesterday 70lbs! New mini goal 10lbs loss/BMI 19.5 by 12/31/20.

I so envy you! I like the idea of BMI goal, I'm going to do that too.
  • lorrieannoberry
    lorrieannoberry Posts: 42 Member
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    In 3 lbs I will be out of the Obese BMI for my height, and in 6 lbs I will have lost 10% of my body weight. After that I'm going to focus on dress sizes, because while I'm losing weight I'm losing even more in size, and I want to celebrate all my NSVs.

I just got out of obease also! Feels so good doesn't it? Now normal. Whew we can do it!

That is definitely a goal for me. I hate being in the obese BMI but I have a lot to go there. But it is inspiring that you are there. Congrats!!!
  • Leezy55
    kperk91 wrote: »
    I'd like to finally bench press more than 115 lbs. My strength progression has stalled there for last 2.5 months.

I would also really like to finally hit 130 lbs - it would be 30 lb lost and 10 lb to go. These 3 lbs are hanging on to me :D

I am so there right now! Those lbs just cling on for life!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    In 3 lbs I will be out of the Obese BMI for my height, and in 6 lbs I will have lost 10% of my body weight. After that I'm going to focus on dress sizes, because while I'm losing weight I'm losing even more in size, and I want to celebrate all my NSVs.

I just got out of obease also! Feels so good doesn't it? Now normal. Whew we can do it!

That is definitely a goal for me. I hate being in the obese BMI but I have a lot to go there. But it is inspiring that you are there. Congrats!!!

Thank you. As you know it is a long mental, emotional process to reach our goals. I send you a lot of hugs.
  • Leezy55
    I wanna lose weight so I will be able to c my baby graduate I’m working on this and eventually I will be getting the gastric sleeve done I just wanna b healthy again lost all I cared for myself while I was with the abuser

Glad you are taking charge and taking care of yourself and your baby. Hoping the best for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!