What We're Eating

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk. Vega protein shake (1.5 scoops)

Snack: A pineapple slice

Lunch: Jamaican rice 'n peas with a slice of plantain. Added meatballs on the side for more protein

Snack: Skyr & strawberries with a cup of V8

Dinner: Garlicky eggplant and roasted tempeh
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    I had a 'blow out' dinner tonight for 485 calories. Veggie hot dog with all the trimmings and cheesy chips on the side. I love it when I manage to fit something 'decadent' into my allowance for the day. Keeps me on the straight and narrow!
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cukes, baby bell peppers, and snap peas dressed with salt and olive oil. Tuna salad made with green goddess dressing and spread on a slice of ww sourdough. Cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: okonomiyaki, kombucha on ice.
    Snack: slice of rhubarb and strawberry galette. Probably some semisweet chocolate chips to come...
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @MaltedTea
    Great to see you back posting your menus again
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Vanilla Skyr with granola, strawberries, banana, and dark chocolate
    Lunch: Spicy Udon with veggies, sugar kiss melon
    Dinner: Thai green curry coconut shrimp, rice, broccoli
    Snack options: Popcorn, ice cream bar, fruit bar, fruit, nuts
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cukes, baby bell peppers, and snap peas dressed with salt and olive oil. Tuna salad made with green goddess dressing and spread on a slice of ww sourdough. Cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. A large apricot.
    Lunch: salad of fregola, quinoa, a pile of fresh herbs, tons of chopped tomatoes, olives, capers and some fresh mozzarella.
    Snacks: iced matcha, key lime skyr, kombucha, a green tea mochi.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Shrimp with cocktail, sweet potato with cinnamon sugar and butter, side salad with light Catalina salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    Some sweet chili pistachios..decided to try..Omg LOVE..
    Dinner
    Cherry vanilla smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Walked a 7 mile path and yet more yard work..Happy Tuesday 😊
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Special K Meal bar
    Lunch: 2 carnitas tacos with homemade pico
    Post workout: Peanut butter chocolate protein shake - just bought pb2 to use instead of regular peanut butter and I'm really loving it!!
    Snack: A few bites of ice cream
    Dinner: Lil bro is cooking tonight! Chipotle kiwi and Chicken kabobs with sweet potato hash and rice I think?
    Still have around 300 calories, so will probably have Greek yogurt with berries for dessert.

Have about a week and a half left before I finish my workout program so really trying to dial in on nutrition!
  • MaltedTea
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk, a peach fruit cup, and a concoction I'll call "Italian Poutine" with eggs which would make both Italians and Quebeckers rightfully upset.

Snack: High fiber brownie. Coffee with milk.

Lunch: Skipped

Snack: Salted caramel ice cream with smoked salt topping

Dinner: A homemade lettuce-wrapped burger topped with nutritional yeast (and more smoked salt) instead of cheese.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Breakfast: Coffee with milk, a peach fruit cup, and a concoction I'll call "Italian Poutine" with eggs which would make both Italians and Quebeckers rightfully upset.

Snack: High fiber brownie. Coffee with milk.

Lunch: Skipped

Snack: Salted caramel ice cream with smoked salt topping😍😍

Dinner: A homemade lettuce-wrapped burger topped with nutritional yeast (and more smoked salt) instead of cheese.

• Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Venti caramel almond milk latte

Smoothie

3 toasts w/ avocado, egg, smoked salmon

2 yasso mint chip bars

Cherries

70 cal fiber one bar
  • Athijade
    Pre-Breakfast: Green tea with a tsp of sugar, glass of water (been bad about fluid intake so trying to push it early)
    Breakfast: Vanilla Skyr with granola, strawberries, raspberries, and dark chocolate
    Dinner: Teriyaki pork, rice, roasted brussels
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member

Breakfast: Black coffee, water, trail mix with roasted edamame, lightly salted almonds, and vanilla-almond granola.

Lunch: Homemade black-bean-corn-avocado salad paired with turkey meatballs that I seasoned with cilantro, lime, and hot sauce.

Snack: optimum nutrition protein bites (chocolate frosted donut flavor), an apple, and a sugar-free fizzy orange beverage.

Dinner: Sloppy joe, roasted cauliflower, and a big romaine/carrot/onion salad with lime-basil dressing.

Dessert 1: blended banana/peanut butter/coffee-ice/cocoa smoothie.

Dessert 2: blueberry cheesecake yogurt bark.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Leftover shrimp with cocktail sauce, sweet potato with cinnamon sugar and butter, side salad with light Catalina salad dressing and large diet coke.
    After lunch
    1/4 cup of the sweet chili pistachios..yummies 🤗
    Dinner
    Tropical smoothie with extra frozen pineapple tossed in the ninja, heavy dollop of cool whip and a sprinkle of coconut flakes
    Today is a doctors appointment for my mom so no trail for us, but later this afternoon we will run a few errands. Yard break😊😊. YEAH!!!! Happy Wednesday everyone
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    breakfast: rye bread with peanut butter and coffee
    snack: 30g wasabi peanuts
    lunch: roast potatoes, a bit of pork roast, tomatoes, a glass of wine
    dinner: some salmon and a bowl of grapes
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Breakfast : 2 eggs with light wheat toast with strawberry preserves made with Splenda. Iced coffee with vanilla almond mills and Splenda

Lunch : shrimp with a small salad. Part skim string cheese and gold fish crackers. And water

Dinner : not quite sure yet. I don’t get out of work until 7... pretty late to make dinner at that time. Maybe I’ll throw some left over rotisserie chicken in a lettuce leaf with some light mayo ... or maybe cereal or a meal replacement shake can hold me over. We shall see
  • MaltedTea
    Breakfast: I ate sleep since it's a holiday in my country and I slept in 😴

Snack: Coffee with milk and a high fiber brownie

Lunch: Piri Piri scallops and tomatoes with broccoli over a bowl of shirataki noodles

Snack: A red (🍒/🍓/??) Mr. Freeze

Dinner: Garlicky eggplant and lentil soup with a poached egg (thanks again for the inspo @BarbaraHelen2013)
  • donidaily
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. A large apricot.
    Lunch: salad of fregola, quinoa, a pile of fresh herbs, tons of chopped tomatoes, olives, capers and some fresh mozzarella.
    (Yes, a total repeat of yesterday’s meals! Will make something new tomorrow.)
    Snacks: a glass of vino verde and a green tea mochi.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: Black coffee, trail mix with roasted edamame, lightly salted almonds, and vanilla-almond granola.

Lunch: slow-cooker Greek-marinated shredded chicken breast in a half a whole-wheat pita with a side of roasted cauliflower

Snacks: iced black coffee, vanilla almond Pure protein bar, an apple.

Dinner: Sloppy joe, leftover sweet potato fries with a homemade honey mustard fry sauce.

Dessert 1: 3 Oz vodka with seltzer, lime, and some sugar-free orange mango fizzy drink.

Dessert 2: blended banana/peanut butter/coffee-ice/cocoa smoothie.
  • Athijade
    Today, same as yesterday. Though I pushed TOO much water early causing... problems...

Pre-Breakfast: Green tea with a tsp of sugar, glass of water (been bad about fluid intake so trying to push it early)
    Breakfast: Vanilla Skyr with granola, strawberries, raspberries, and dark chocolate
    Dinner: Teriyaki pork, rice, roasted brussels