Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Replies

• AgnesFerniot
    AgnesFerniot Posts: 62 Member
    Oh! My! Gosh! This is a great giggle!
    x3cx4ef45g2w.jpeg

Don’t give me any ideas.
    Not as funny as that either...
    B)
  • elainey13
    elainey13 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Congrats on all the losses in the last week. Everyone seems to be doing really well.
    @KeriA thanks for the encouragement last week. My medication change seems to have kicked something into action this week which is fantastic. I’ve kept counting and under my limit and have been combining exercise with it as usual but this week the scale moved which was wonderful.

@Tazaria87 Anytime in the past that I’ve eaten the exercise calories from My Fitness Pal, it’s not worked out for me. Fitbit seems to operate slightly differently – I expect it’s more accurate as @speyerj said though I still wouldn’t chance eating into the excess calories everyday anyway. Fitbit does offer the option to set a weight loss goal too and gives you recommended calories each day. Theirs fluctuates during the day which makes planning hard but I suppose that is more reflective in that some days you’ll burn more energy than others. I keep an eye on both these days just to keep me honest.

SW: 130kg / 287lbs (May)
    CW (22/06): 125kg / 276lbs

1st GW: 114kg / 251lbs
    2nd GW: 104kg / 229lbs
    UGW: 88kg / 194lbs

June Goals:
    • Continue exercising daily – yes
    • At or under sedentary calorie deficit – yes.
    • Keep logging, weighing and putting the effort in – yes.

June 1: 127.3kg / 281lbs
    June 8: 127.3kg / 281lbs
    June 15: 126.5kg / 279lbs
    June 22: 127kg / 281lbs
    June 29: 125kg / 276lbs

I had hoped for 123kg in June but I’m very happy with how it’s ended out given most of June has been a big plateau and the fact I ran into thyroid issues. :smiley:
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    The scale says I have gained three pounds but I am also sore all over from taping the house (Getting the kitchen cabinets taped off has been....interesting. I don't normally bend that way) so I'm pretty sure I know where that weight is hiding.

We should be able to start painting tomorrow, especially if I can do some of the tape-and-drape upstairs while my son paints the big downstairs rooms.
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    @BrownSugar174 Your dinner looks SO GOOD! Love salmon!!