Wheelchair user 130lbs healthier!

Replies

• wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Great job!! Such an inspiring story!
  • cshagam
    cshagam Posts: 56 Member
    I am so very happy for you! No excuses!!!! Love is magical, isn’t it? All the best to you, continued health and happiness and all of the wonderful things life certainly has in store for you!
  • Sajafitness
    Sajafitness Posts: 3 Member
    Wow great job wish you all the best
  • asiokracja
    asiokracja Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! You look marvelous. Great result of hard work :)
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Thank you for your inspirational story. If you can do it - who am I to complain? You made my day, thank you!
  • beckylop2018
    beckylop2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! I love your pixie hair cut! You look so much younger!
  • Tanith1992
    Tanith1992 Posts: 16 Member
    Absolutely amazing - you've achieved so much. Also congratulations on your marriage!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    edited May 2018
    You look fantastic!! Thank you for telling your story. I have some health issues that keep me from being able to do intense workouts and this is a great reminder that it is possible to lose weight and get healthier just by eating within calorie limit and with light activity. Congratulations!!
  • glorian13vazquez498
    glorian13vazquez498 Posts: 29 Member
    Wooow you look beautiful before and after.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    This is such an inspiring story! I hope you are still doing really well.
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    Such a beautiful transformation & what a journey you have been on! So wonderfully inspiring :smile: I will certainly follow you on Insta!
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    What an amazing achievement. Congratulations for your success.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 486 Member
    WOW! What an accomplishment and you show everyone that it can be done. You look so happy & may you stay that way.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    You look great and I thought yep I want some cake, just log my calories!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    I have never been more proud of an MFP member than I am right now of you. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us.
  • tfinch9466
    tfinch9466 Posts: 2 Member
    Really, really proud of you for sharing your story and your inspiration to us.
  • ncraspa
    ncraspa Posts: 6 Member
    You look wonderful and best of all happy and healthy. I'm delighted for you.
  • Bubinski58
    Bubinski58 Posts: 2 Member
    My niece (purplewheels66 on My Fitness Pal) has a very similar story to yours. She also has a disability and has been able to successfully lose 103 pounds with about 25 more to go. Congratulations for all your success. You are both inspirations for other folks with disabilities. You are an inspirations for all of us who struggle with our weight!
  • purplewheels66
    purplewheels66 Posts: 13 Member
    I have just learned about your inspiring story and have a similar one. I have just lost 103 pounds and also have a disability. It has been really hard work but I feel inspired by reading your story. I hope that you are being successful in managing your health over the long term. I hope you are doing well. My story is highlighted in my page.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!