July 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,654 Member
    Teresa502 wrote: »

@eleanorhawkins - Happy run-aversary! Considering how you have been confined to your home for days and days on end, I think you have done extraordinary this year!

TOTALLY!

Ty ty! Garminversary though, not runaversary. Don't even know exactly when that is! The first run I logged on the zombies run app was June 3rd 2018. Think I'd been running a few months by then. My memory is shot to pieces nowdays. I blame age and hormones 😂
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    edited June 2020

@eleanorhawkins - Happy run-aversary! Considering how you have been confined to your home for days and days on end, I think you have done extraordinary this year!

TOTALLY!

Ty ty! Garminversary though, not runaversary. Don't even know exactly when that is! The first run I logged on the zombies run app was June 3rd 2018. Think I'd been running a few months by then. My memory is shot to pieces nowdays. I blame age and hormones 😂

Congrats on the garminversary!
    And I am totally with you on the other bit!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member

TOTALLY!

So you made me look. The oldest activity I have tracked in Run Keeper was May 2010. a 2 mile run on a track, at 13 min mile pace. I know was running years before that, but before that, I did not really track. My son is 16 now, so I know I have been running for about 16 years. :)
  • noblsheep
    noblsheep Posts: 584 Member
    I have no idea. Let's say 80km and see what happens.
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,901 Member
    @Tramboman wrote: »
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    200 miles for July (minimum)

That will get you through the first week. What about the other three weeks?
    Keep those dew claws up!!!!!

HAHAHAH! I am learning! At least I added the 'minimum'

*dew claws up*

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,944 Member
    Welcome @I_Want_A_Donut !
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    I'm just starting out after an injury so will aim for 3 X 5km per week for July.
  • PastorVincent
    Hi everyone, new to the group. I'm going to shoot for 50 miles this month

Welcome!
  • PastorVincent
    smcinto wrote: »
    I'm just starting out after an injury so will aim for 3 X 5km per week for July.

Glad to have you. Make sure you start slow and listen to your body. Coming back to fast from an injury is so common it is almost a guarantee. :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    IDK, just going to put 80 miles and see what happens.

exercise.png