Comment below if you want friends!!!

Replies

• nuker7642
    nuker7642 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Nann & I am new to mfp & would love to have friends on here to share & give support to! So please feel free to add me 😊
  • keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Absolutely feel free to add me :)
  • NFSthecoolest
    NFSthecoolest Posts: 4 Member
    I do!
  • Becks_Ann
    Becks_Ann Posts: 11 Member
    Hey,
    Rebecca, Warrington Uk
  • dpedersen27
    dpedersen27 Posts: 35 Member
    So many wonderful and beautiful people in here. I am so excited for all of you.

We all have different struggles and goals but we all have the same objective.... to be more healthy in body and to lose weight..... awsome.....

Just keep it mind that it's not about the number on the scale. Notice how your body feels, notice how your close are fitting or how your skin is looking. It's those little things that matter and not the number.

I am 52 and 377 lbs. I've been doing plant based eating for about 2 months now and I am doing great. My pant literally fall off....lol... My shirts hang on me and my puffiness is gone down. I've only lost 20 lbs but I feel great. My blood work is lots better also.

I believe in all of you...
    Believe in yourselves.....
  • vanesaaldridge
    vanesaaldridge Posts: 13 Member
    Im Vanesa, from the magnolia state. Could use some friends for motivation. Ready to turn things around when it comes to my weight
  • woods4722
    woods4722 Posts: 22 Member
    Odell here from Northern Virginia. Nice to meet everyone.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me if you want a cheerleader/supporter while you are on your journey :)
  • dpedersen27
    Im Vanesa, from the magnolia state. Could use some friends for motivation. Ready to turn things around when it comes to my weight

Hello vanessa
  • dpedersen27
    Anyone is welcome to add me if you want a cheerleader/supporter while you are on your journey :)

Hello Smartiepants....
  • dpedersen27
    woods4722 wrote: »
    Odell here from Northern Virginia. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello Odell...
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Howdy! I am in Ohio, and I'm always looking for friends that are motivated :smiley:
  • lornasw
    lornasw Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all, Lorna from Leeds, UK 👋
  • kpw11020
    kpw11020 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all :) I could definitely use some motivation on here. At my highest weight currently and pushing 40. Feeling very down. Please feel free to friend me!!
  • WNCRun
    WNCRun Posts: 153 Member
    David in Asheville!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member

Hello Smartiepants....

Hi there :)
  • chantalnarcisse
    chantalnarcisse Posts: 36 Member
    Chantelle not from, but living in California
  • cathyk1961
    cathyk1961 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone👋 I'm Catherine and looking for any help I can get! I'll be turning 60 soon, looking to lose 30lbs for starters, it's now or never time! Take care! 💜
  • tonito1989
    tonito1989 Posts: 10 Member
    I am Antoaneta and I am from Bulgaria, currently in Cyprus. Just now decided to look around what MFP has to offer. Until now I have only logged in the food and that's it. Now will be trying to add and photos, and take advantage of the all features I have available. They say I would do better with friends so feel free to burn a few calories to click and add me as a friend :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Hi I’m Andie from the UK 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🇬🇧