*** JULY 2020 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

sassbag
sassbag Posts: 162 Member

*** JULY 2020 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the July challenge, new month new challenge ๐Ÿ˜€ and I welcome all new 1st timers๐Ÿ˜€

Looking through the June posts and I have to give a big clap to you guys and girls well done To another successful month๐Ÿ‘ lots of positive vibes, with a lot of us still finding ourselves at home for awhile longer and some of us back at work letโ€™s keep the ball rolling! ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™ve joined one of these groups in april 2019 best thing I ever done, lost 32 lb between April and July and another 7lb in sept. Itโ€™s really nice to see how others are getting on๐Ÿ˜€

Give yourself a motivation, this seems to work for me, maybe you have a summer/ winter holiday booked, a party invite or just want to lose those lockdown bellies

Never too late to start. If your reading this challenge half way through the month you can still join in!๐Ÿ˜€

Pick your own goal, check in once per week and at the very end of the month. Let's keep encouraging each other & staying focused on our individual goals.

You can change the dates to suit you, but try to keep it weekly as it shows off the weekly progress better๐Ÿ˜€

Pick how you want to weigh as in lbs kgโ€™s or stones

Feel free to copy & paste the chart.

July start Weight:
July Goal Weight:
Ultimate Goal Weight:

July 1 :
July 8:
July 15:
July 22:
July 29:
July 31

For those unsure how to do your weekly weight input
When you want to do your weekly update do a search for your original post, copy and paste as a new post in the add post box then you can edit in your new weekly weight, hope this helps

Make this year your year

Aim to be the best version of yourself

Good luck guys and have fun ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
ยซ13456715

Replies

• lilros
    lilros Posts: 3 Member
    July start weight: 190
    July goal wt: 182
    Ultimate goal weight: 145

July 1:
    July 8: