300 Pals

2»

Replies

• mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    I started at 290. Today I weighed in at 264. There’s still a long way to go. But progress is happening so I’m just trucking along. We got this.
    It can be overwhelming when you have to lose a whole person in weight ! BUT I’m setting smaller goals to help me reach my ultimate goal.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    There is a group for Larger Losers who need to lose 75+ lbs...we are very motivated and supportive...feel free to join us...I started at 350 a year ago and I am down 83 lbs now at 267.... I only began exercising a couple of weeks ago....I am still highly motivated and going strong!

I second this one!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • Jackiefrost1013
    Jackiefrost1013 Posts: 31 Member
    I’m at 298 pretty close right please feel free to add me as I’m looking for any motivation
  • rmarlow65
    rmarlow65 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm brand spanking new here at 294 lbs, anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. Looking for lots of motivation!
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Feel free to add me :) We are all in this together, I've started at 284lbs and managed to shave shy of 20lbs thus far, so lets do this!
  • hajukaju
    hajukaju Posts: 17 Member
    Hi.. i have rejoined again after a year.. and need motivation and help to loose 20lbs in 3 months .. ADD MEEE.... <3<3<3