Replies

• RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Steps
    06/29 = 8786
    06/30 = 9132
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    June 30th: 8640 steps in 92 degree heat, so I'm both proud and feel hot and sweaty. Not loving what I ate today (I'm happy to accept any friend request...so feel free to send me one. ) My calories were fine, but oh, only 10% of what I ate had the remotest amount of nutritional value!
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    @ShredWeek1
    Ideally nutrition is best but some days it just doesn’t work out that way. Well done if you hit your calories and weren’t starving, I’d take that as a win. I couldn’t bear that heat!

H2596
    30/6. 9469 steps

• Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    6/30 steps - 11805
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Tuesday 6/30- 13282
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    6/30 5,104
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Emmajhare So enjoying reading everyone's healthy habits this week...what an awesome idea for your first Motivator's Challenge!!

My healthy habit this week is to try and stop eating when I'm no longer
    hungry...by paying attention to signals from my body...drinking more liquids while eating and pausing between bites. I'm trying to avoid eating until I feel full...just stopping when I feel satisfied. This is NOT easy to do...and without pausing and drinking while eating, it's so easy to overdue it. When you overdue it, you easily enter what I call "the Thanksgiving zone", where you're just miserable...

Again, great job on this challenge...it has us all thinking and that's ALWAYS a good thing! Great job, Emma! :smile:
  • RaeWats
    @jessicakrall8 I had chosen Friday’s as my weigh-in, but I’ll be out of town without a scale.... ok to post tomorrow?
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    IDARae wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 I had chosen Friday’s as my weigh-in, but I’ll be out of town without a scale.... ok to post tomorrow?

Yes!
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    H2596

1/7. 5676 steps

Too low so must do better tomorrow!
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 1
    Wednesday
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2020

@IDARae Just send a private message to me from your home screen and I'll post for you on Friday...hope it's a fun trip!

Sorry, I didn't see that my partner in crime had already answered you...whichever is easier for you...post tomorrow or send me a message...either way, we'll get it recorded for you!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    mulecanter wrote: »

Yes!

@mulecanter Must be all that swimming you've been doing...confusing you...YOU'RE not me! LOL I was just trying to figure out who entered weights in the chart...you REALLY must be confused...thought you made me do all the work around here! BWA HA HA!! Just kidding...thanks! Where should I have your pizza delivered...
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PREV weight-143 I think
    Current weight -147

Stupid vacation, but down 2 lbs since I got back.
  • angmarie28
    6/27-8,791
    6/28-4,676
    6/29-7,724
    6/30-6,598
  • angmarie28
    Vacations over, thought I did ok eating mainly fruit, but apparently still over did it, oops.

Now we have 4th ov July on Saturday, we are having a gathering to celebrate my step dad who passed in January. So what is everyone doing for the 4th? Do you plan on sticking to your diet? Or just celebrate and get back on track the next day?

I plan on eating in moderation, I work 7am fo 3, so I'll be active ALL day, then I work 14 hours the following day, so I'll burn off it all quick, but I dont plan on eating a lot nor drinking much.
  • RaeWats
    Steps
    07/01 = 11,531
    Discovered a new trail 😃
This discussion has been closed.