Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,925 Member
    h3ohnzwxf8oa.jpeg
    Debby in Va

what kind of snake is that????
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Debbie ~ Glad your Aunt got the mask you made.

Debby VA ~ That's one long snake.

Carol Bilbo
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    :) Today I learned how to start and host a Zoom meeting. I have been an attendee at many, but now I know how to take the lead.

One is never too old to learn something new :)
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 942 Member
    dlfk202000 - I'm in the U.S. in southern California. We are seeing a major spike in daily cases, as are many other states.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,326 Member
    Went to the Salvation Army (just got a shirt) then to the farmer’s market to get cantaloupe (I wasn't real impressed), then dropped off a shawl I made for a friend, then Publix, then Hobby Lobby. I thought they might have what I need in stock but they didn’t update their website, but no luck. Then went in the pool then WalMart to get a prescription for Vince. Home and made some of the purple potatoes and cut up a cantaloupe

Found an exercise DVD that I didn’t recognize, was going to buy it, then realized it was a dance DVD. I’m just not coordinated enough for dance.

Happy Canada Day to all who celebrate it

Carla
    – welcome. I know what you mean about missing out on things with babies due to covid. I haven’t been able to see my grandson (born may 4) since September. We were planning to go there in May, but it wasn’t meant to be. I understand he’s walking now. I missed the entire crawling stage.

Sunshine – welcome!

Carol GA
    – hope your bite gets better fast

Heather UK
    – I didn’t even know there was such a thing as goat meat!

Michele NC
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Yes ma’am,one l o n g snake.Its a regular old black snake,but caught me a bit off guard a couple weeks ago.We had a baby copperhead here a week before that,but hadn’t seen any of those in years here.
    Debby in Va
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,925 Member
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    dlfk202000 - I'm in the U.S. in southern California. We are seeing a major spike in daily cases, as are many other states.

I am in N. CA-Napa Valley area
    we are having more cases in our area too.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,807 Member
    Lisa - I like the pink one best.
    Pip - Good luck selling the house.

Everyone take care Sue in WA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,793 Member
    B)
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Hi Gals,

Annie – I remember installing my garbage disposal and same problem a heavy item at an awkward angle. I ended up looking at everything in my home as something that I could use to support it while I put it in place, I’m thinking a small stool, or a suitcase on the stove to help support the microwave…

Cheri – what good news in a weird tough world.

Kim from N. California
  • RockinMBC
    RockinMBC Posts: 47 Member
    Hi everyone! And welcome to all the new people!

Well...despite my best efforts I managed to gain .1 of a pound last week (and 1.1 pounds the week previous). Decided to cut back my daily calories to 1300 a day to see if that moves things along. DH reminded me to keep drinking calcium fortified OJ so I’m hitting my daily calcium goals as well now. My bones will thank me (hopefully).

Getting much stronger on the treadmill and had to bump up the incline to get my heart rate somewhat elevated. Making progress on that front at least!

On the puppy front - Ms. Moneypenny is off pain meds and seems to be a bit better. I don’t know if she’s 100% - but she’s much more chipper! Such a relief!

Keeping up with the banjolele - learned a bunch of songs this week already. Creep, Little Red Riding Hood, Folsom Prison Blues, Ring Of Fire...all really easy and fun. I’m going to come out of isolation with a whole new surprise skill!

If anyone is looking to add friends on MFP - Feel free to drop me a request :)

Melanie
    (Viva) Las Vegas!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,492 Member
    stats for the day:

Bike ride home 2 sumner station, got a flat- 58.21min, 13.8amph, 142mhr, 13.39mi= 535c
    apple watch- 494c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 4.30min, 157mhr, 8.50min mi, .50mi= 75c
    apple watch- 60c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 65c
    apple watch- 64c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 2.59mi= 161c
    apple watch- 148c

total cal 980