Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    sweetirish wrote: »
    40 yrs old
    IVF cycle approved and completed. Found out this morning that I am pregnant!
    July goals - continue healthy eating, adding small weights to my arm exercises and more walking. Increasing water intake and following my nutritionist's pregnancy guidelines from my previous attempt.

Thank you to everyone who wished us luck last month. Sincerely.

Oh My Stars!!! I am so excited for you!! 🤰 Congrats! Healthy eating, sufficient water, and healthy exercise are even more important now! Just think, you have "built in" motivation ... LOL 🤭
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    cesse47 wrote: »
    @ChrysalisCove Sounds like a fun and interesting month ahead for you. Would you explain, please, the "rings" you've listed. If you've done so before, I missed it. tx!

The Apple Watch has the ability to track your activity, & monitors your progress throughout the day via “rings”. It monitors 3 different types of movement, so there are 3 different rings: Stand, Move, & Exercise. A full ring means you met your goal for the day in that category.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    cesse47 wrote: »
    @ChrysalisCove Sounds like a fun and interesting month ahead for you. Would you explain, please, the "rings" you've listed. If you've done so before, I missed it. tx!

The Apple Watch has the ability to track your activity, & monitors your progress throughout the day via “rings”. It monitors 3 different types of movement, so there are 3 different rings: Stand, Move, & Exercise. A full ring means you met your goal for the day in that category.

Thanks! Sounds like a nice tool to have.