Going nuts working from home! Let’s chat!

Options
Jesseray9369
Jesseray9369 Posts: 21 Member
I don’t know about you guys but this quarantine is getting the best of me. Help me fill my time. New friends, some conversations, etc. idc

Replies

• MizzMahem
    MizzMahem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m also going a bit nuts having all 3 kids at home, and not being able to go anywhere 😣. It’s made working out more interesting though, nothing like having a 1.5 year old climbing on you when you’re trying to do push ups etc
  • Jesseray9369
    Options
    @mizzmahem I have three little ones at home too! It does get insane. Now they try to work out with me... which is cute and all, but let’s be honest annoying as hell!
  • MizzMahem
    Options
    Lol I hear ya. My middle child has a habit of getting into trouble, like you can’t take your eye off her for one second. So I have to get her and the youngest doing something, usually in the same room as me. They both try to ‘help’... it’s not helpful. Where in the world are you located? This is some crazy *kitten* going on eh?
  • Jesseray9369
    Options
    Ahahah I’m in Missouri! You? Yeah this has gotten out oh hand rather quickly. I was just saying to someone crazy how it feels what we had before this all happened wasn’t so bad after all!
  • MizzMahem
    Options
    I’m in Ontario Canada, been keeping an eye on what’s happening in the US, I’ve got family in Arizona. You guys seem to be in a bit of trouble over there with all of this!
    Being an introvert, the whole staying at home thing hasn’t been too bad. But being a germaphobe... it’s been hell lol. The worst part has been trying to explain it to the kids. Middle child keeps asking when she’ll go back to school, and my oldest is freaked out about even going out into our yard.
  • Jesseray9369
    Options
    Explaining to the little ones has been so tough! They don’t quite understand.. I can’t wait for this all to at least just calm down a bit.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Ahahah I’m in Missouri! You? Yeah this has gotten out oh hand rather quickly. I was just saying to someone crazy how it feels what we had before this all happened wasn’t so bad after all!

Hello neighbor! I'm in Illinois lol I heard yesterday Missouri finally closed down all their schools for the year. They haven't done that in Illinois yet but I wish they made up their mind already. My kids are still hoping to go back which I find it weird because before this they hated school 😂
  • bethm1221
    bethm1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me if you like, positive vibes and lots of encouragement is what we all need! Also stuck at home with 3 kids. I’m in Northern Ireland x
  • Jesseray9369
    Options
    Heyy! We are close! Yeah they did close it all down. Illinois has to follow suit I’d think... my kids were ok with the idea. I’m not so sure lol..
  • CeceLx
    CeceLx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m going crazy on my own 🙋‍♀️
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck working but really not enjoying having to do all this school work with the kids after work
  • GrumpySparkles
    GrumpySparkles Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Introvert here, so staying at home hasn't bothered me too much. But you can occupy your time with various activities, like puzzles, books, or crafting. Get started on that idea you had for a novel, learn a new dance from Youtube, or take on learning a new language. Clean up your shed or garage. Organize your pantry.

My sons stay in touch with others by meeting in online gaming worlds.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I’m still working...actually more than usual but it’s getting to me also. This home school thing after me working 12-17 hours a day is for the birds. There is a reason I never wanted to be a teacher. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don’t know about you guys but this quarantine is getting the best of me. Help me fill my time. New friends, some conversations, etc. idc

Welcome to the club🤣
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi All ... I live in California ..quite a few cases here .... thankfully I don't mind staying home ... I homeschool my daughter (always have) she will be a Sophomore in August (where does time go) ....Stay safe everyone
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I’ll be WFH till at least the end of August. Let me tell you I am getting bored... don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful my employer is taking this seriously and most of all that I still have a job, but for once I actually wouldn’t mind seeing my coworkers in person! Ironically, work has been very busy but when my dog wants to play it’s hard ignore...

Hope you’re all wearing masks in public, washing your hands, and staying safe!
  • anj32694
    anj32694 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    As a nurse on the frontline, thank you for staying home! I’ve been working more than ever, sadly, and getting my *kitten* kicked in the Covid ICU.
  • anj32694
    anj32694 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Apparently MFP doesn’t approve of a*s*s 😂