• osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    @AB0215 am I on team slimsons this month? I was tagged in the big butt theory thread asking for my Sunday weigh-in.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 21566 Steps
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    RetroJoe28
    July Week 1 - Friday
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 190.8
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    I think this is 100% true. I think that life can throw you a lemon, but we can choose how we react to that lemon....ie, be sour or make lemonade...........

voj6ujcrr5tq.png

Love this! <3
  • Jen_967
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    July Week 1 - Friday
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 190.8

Wow! Amazing loss :smiley:
  • Jen_967
    So I got home `from hospital yesterday. I was in a lot of pain yesterday. But feel a little better today. Even though my eyes are swollen from the numbing they needed to do in my head. I did get on scale this Morning. (Wish I hadn't) I had gained 5 pounds. But Im not surprised. Hope to get some off by Sunday. It's really my own fault. My surgery didnt happen until 12pm. i didnt eat anything since 8pm the night before. I never got to a room until 6pm. By then I was starving. I picked some healthy choices. But the cafeteria said it would be an hr. Because it was going to take so long. The nurse brought in a whole cup full of crackers and cookies, which was not good for my low carbs, To add to that the next morning I had pancakes, Because I was craving them so much. Then I came home and ate 2 brownies with a not so healthy dinner. I have a lot of work to do. But I need to put it behind me and move forward. I cant focus on it. The drs said i cant do any kind of exercise for 3 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches. So over all all went well and I'm improving every day. :) Thanks for everyone's well wishes. This group is the best! <3
  • Jen_967
    @AB0215 am I on team slimsons this month? I was tagged in the big butt theory thread asking for my Sunday weigh-in.

Yes, You are on the slimsons :)
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Friday

Track 👍
    Exercise 👍
    Calories 👎
  • d00ditzlinduh
    Jen_967 wrote: »

Yes, You are on the slimsons :)

Thank you!
  • d00ditzlinduh
    So I got home `from hospital yesterday. I was in a lot of pain yesterday. But feel a little better today. Even though my eyes are swollen from the numbing they needed to do in my head. I did get on scale this Morning. (Wish I hadn't) I had gained 5 pounds. But Im not surprised. Hope to get some off by Sunday. It's really my own fault. My surgery didnt happen until 12pm. i didnt eat anything since 8pm the night before. I never got to a room until 6pm. By then I was starving. I picked some healthy choices. But the cafeteria said it would be an hr. Because it was going to take so long. The nurse brought in a whole cup full of crackers and cookies, which was not good for my low carbs, To add to that the next morning I had pancakes, Because I was craving them so much. Then I came home and ate 2 brownies with a not so healthy dinner. I have a lot of work to do. But I need to put it behind me and move forward. I cant focus on it. The drs said i cant do any kind of exercise for 3 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches. So over all all went well and I'm improving every day. :) Thanks for everyone's well wishes. This group is the best! <3

Please focus on you!! You are our constant cheerleader but I want to make sure you heal! Keeping you in my thoughts
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday

Calories: over
    Exercise: yes
  • d00ditzlinduh
    Daily Post
    Friday

Track: No
    Calories: I feel like I stayed within my range lol
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Comments: Good day today. Didn’t track my food but tried my best to be aware of my portions. Didn’t feel like running today but I got it in!
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday

Calories: yes to close for comfort
    Exercise: yes 2 mile run
    Steps: 16148
  • Jen_967

Please focus on you!! You are our constant cheerleader but I want to make sure you heal! Keeping you in my thoughts

Thank you so much! :)
    Daily Post
    Friday

Track: No
    Calories: I feel like I stayed within my range lol
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Comments: Good day today. Didn’t track my food but tried my best to be aware of my portions. Didn’t feel like running today but I got it in!

Good for you! Sometimes we have to push ourselves when we really don't want too. :)
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Calories: a little over :o
    Exercise: not for a several weeks. Recovery from surgery
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday