Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

1181920212224»

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    duebedm wrote: »
    I've missed my crew on here. June turned out to be a bad brain month. Everything felt wrong. Everything seemed overwhelming. I didn't want to move. Didn't care about what I ate. I am starting to feel better and my bosses have recommended a vacation. Even if it is driving to the beach and dipping my toes in the water for a few minutes. Let's see if that works.

Beaches really helps me too!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    jjlbrick wrote: »
    Not really comfortable posting my weight here but I lost 8lbs in June. I rode my bike every day. A major milestone is that I went from BMI 42 morbidly obese to Obese

Great progress!
  • mmdeveau
    mmdeveau Posts: 107 Member
    @aliciap0116 - Glad to see you back! Thanks for the support! How sweet of you to remember the gym guy! He wasn't there yesterday morning. However, it is the holiday week and many people in this area are probably down at the shore this week. Also, the gym did not send out notification they'd be reopening. It would be an exaggeration to say there were more than 25 people at the gym yesterday morning, and prior to the quarantine closing every treadmill would be in use, and almost each of the other cardio machine types would also be occupied.

Hopefully he hasn't given up!

It was nice to see some of the regular familiar faces at the gym in any case. I'm hoping to see more of them back at it, for their own sakes.