• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thursday 7/2- 11415
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    @schlerin.

Might be an idea to wear an “arm-ometer” and count the movements there too!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    7/2 10,890
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    7/2 6582
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    I came home yesterday. Things went pretty well. I was quite sore yesterday. But feeling better today. Although my eyes are quite swollen from the numbing agent they put in my head. I made a mistake and got on the scal this morning. Ugh! and gained 5lbs. But putting that behind me and moving forward. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches out. Doctor said no exercise for 3 weeks. So I need to make sure i eat healthy. The last 2 days i have just been snacking a lot. Mostly junk food. Ugh! :o

@Jen_967 Glad you came through your surgery ok and that you're feeling better today. Don't push yourself in recovery...take your time and rest, just like your doctor recommended. It will make all the difference in the world. Most of what you gained could easily be swelling too...the body does all sorts of things to comfort itself when things are "different"...will come off quickly. Try to eat better if you can, but it's hard when you don't feel well enough to stand and cook. Perhaps little mini meals or things like cereal, oatmeal, frozen meals in the microwave...that way you don't have to stand or do much work...

Here's to quick healing and very little discomfort! **BIG VIRTUAL HUGS**
    Jessica
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    I came home yesterday. Things went pretty well. I was quite sore yesterday. But feeling better today. Although my eyes are quite swollen from the numbing agent they put in my head. I made a mistake and got on the scal this morning. Ugh! and gained 5lbs. But putting that behind me and moving forward. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches out. Doctor said no exercise for 3 weeks. So I need to make sure i eat healthy. The last 2 days i have just been snacking a lot. Mostly junk food. Ugh! :o

Wishing you a speedy recovery! We’re rooting for you. Get lots of rest. You can join us in a few weeks. I for sure ain’t going anywhere any time soon 😂. Not with me gaining weight again this week 😫

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon! Hugs!!
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member

Happy to hear that you came through it all so well! Heal quickly and comfortably. I'm thinking about you and sending all sorts of good healthy vibes your direction! Hugs and love coming at you from Northern Virginia.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @mynacha73 I didn't know we were neighbors!!! I'm in Chesapeake, just a half hour from the Oceanfront (Va Bch)...you're about 3-4 hrs north...Howdy neighbor!! Stay safe! Happy 4th!
    Jessica
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    July 3, 7,200 steps. In our state, hiking trails, forest preserves and city trails are open so we're planning on doing as much of those as we can.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member

@Jen_967 Glad you came through your surgery ok and that you're feeling better today. Don't push yourself in recovery...take your time and rest, just like your doctor recommended. It will make all the difference in the world. Most of what you gained could easily be swelling too...the body does all sorts of things to comfort itself when things are "different"...will come off quickly. Try to eat better if you can, but it's hard when you don't feel well enough to stand and cook. Perhaps little mini meals or things like cereal, oatmeal, frozen meals in the microwave...that way you don't have to stand or do much work...

Here's to quick healing and very little discomfort! **BIG VIRTUAL HUGS**
    Jessica

Thank you Jessica. I have no choice. but to rest. Not much energy for anything more. Sleeping quite a bit. MY son has been taking such good care of me. Lucky to have him <3 Hugs back at ya. I appreciate you and this group so much. You all have been so supportive.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    UCGRocks wrote: »

Wishing you a speedy recovery! We’re rooting for you. Get lots of rest. You can join us in a few weeks. I for sure ain’t going anywhere any time soon 😂. Not with me gaining weight again this week 😫

Thank you! :)
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Jessica who is the person you get for fitness? Or rather the person you work out to? You mentioned it here a while back I tried a fitness plan but it's a little hard.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    I was on here a couple of years back as jenjournaljunkie. I think I was in the same group even lol. I was on when Optimusprime was on.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Saturday, week 1
    PW 182 lbs
    CW 182 lbs
    LTD 16 LBS
    Happy 4th!!
This discussion has been closed.