Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Ugh - shot up nearly 5lbs with ToM bloat.
    I feel like I’ve been inflated 🎈

I remember those days ... it's so uncomfortable!! Hang in There!!
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    @speyerj I haven't! Thanks for the suggestion. I really enjoy protein shakes sometimes, too. I'd love a more affordable choice, I'll check it out. I enjoy mine with almond milk and frozen blueberries or a banana! So good. I like them after I workout, too. I think the extra protein keeps me from snacking.
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    They sell them at Costco in cases, but also at Winco in 4 packs. Not too pricey. And they are liquid drinks so its more convenient. No need to blend with anything if you don't want to.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Friday weigh in day!

Christina
    31 years old
    5'4"
    SW: 207
    CW (6/30): 185.2
    7/3: 185.2
    7/10:
    7/17:
    7/24:
    GW for July: 181
    UGW: 145

Daily 5 to Thrive:
    🌺 30 minutes for me ✅
    🌺 30 minutes of exercise✅
    🌺 90 oz water✅
    🌺 Sugar treats less than 10% of calories✅
    🌺 Write 10 things I'm grateful for✅

I've gotten my 10k steps in and lifted weights on schedule every day this month so far, and I feel way better. The scale didn't move, but it did wiggle on 184.8, so I think I'll get a whoosh sometime soon. Probably mid TOM.

Got in about 6k steps this morning before breakfast, take a look:
    ad7ob1mm6tyj.jpg

BLT breakfast salad with soft-boiled eggs, and cold brew with almond milk. 🤤

Have a good day and a great weekend everyone!

I LOVE breakfast salad too!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Hubby and I got to Lowe’s early this morning to get mulch! It is finally on sale (was $3.68 a bag but now it’s $2 a bag). First load: 22 bags!
    pbnmqv5zxiui.jpeg

Went back for the second load and learned that the last of the kind we wanted was on a pallet and Lowe’s was selling that pallet for $10🤯! The pallet had 16 bags on it which we’re partially ripped but we’re good otherwise!
    8xl3d5o3ep33.jpeg
    dbj4fh4ztji6.jpeg

We spread those 16 bags then hopped on our bikes for our Friday ride🚴🏾‍♀️🚴🏾‍♀️
    yk4lddl7dcja.png

Now it’s time for a shower and “Hamilton” on Disney+
    Great deal! We're watching Hamilton this evening too! I'm excited!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    @wanderinglight Such an excellent day you have had! So proud of you and I love the mug! In the morning I make a cup of coffee and put it in the frig for ice coffee in the afternoon. I would love to fish/crab but there are too many people on the pier right now. If we could find a fishing hole of the beaten path that would be great. We shall see😊