Can’t find food

I can’t seem to find any food that is not in my recent item. Can anyone tell me if this is only me?

Replies

• GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Nope, working fine for me. Type in the food and hit “search”.
  • Monicamcd
    Monicamcd Posts: 2 Member
    I just posted the same question. I'm having the same issue!
  • Monicamcd
    Monicamcd Posts: 2 Member
    Never mind! I figured it out. Be sure to hit the search button after you put in the word. Don't just read the thing that says it can't find it, while you are typing.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    To search the database using the mobile app, choose Diary then Add Food or tap the large plus sign on the Home Page and choose Food then a Meal.

After typing the search text, tap the search icon (magnifying glass), which may be to the right of the text box or on the pop-up keyboard of your mobile device; or there may be a Search key on the keyboard; or scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap "Search all MyFitnessPal foods for:."
  • jeff_wv
    jeff_wv Posts: 1 Member
    I have been using this app for a couple of years and today, 4th of July 2020, I can no longer find common foods, i.e. “chicken”. The app says press the + key to create my own food. I’ve deleted the app and downloaded again. It was working fine yesterday. Please get this corrected.
  • Alejandrof710
    Alejandrof710 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here it was working perfectly fine until today 4th of July it suddenly can’t find any new foods what so ever, I already uninstalled and installed the app several times, turned on and off my data from the app and it still won’t find any food other than the ones I already have in my recents. It gives me the same problem as him ^ anyone know how to fix it ??
  • Goncalvesmva
    Goncalvesmva Posts: 1 Member
    Same with me!!! You can enter the food on the website, but not here!!!
  • fefe0201
    fefe0201 Posts: 49 Member
    I updated app and working now
  • Alejandrof710
    Alejandrof710 Posts: 2 Member
    They fixed the issue !