TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Replies

• josiehanel1968
    josiehanel1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    So I got home `from hospital yesterday. I was in a lot of pain yesterday. But feel a little better today. Even though my eyes are swollen from the numbing they needed to do in my head. I did get on scale this Morning. (Wish I hadn't) I had gained 5 pounds. But Im not surprised. Hope to get some off by Sunday. It's really my own fault. My surgery didnt happen until 12pm. i didnt eat anything since 8pm the night before. I never got to a room until 6pm. By then I was starving. I picked some healthy choices. But the cafeteria said it would be an hr. Because it was going to take so long. The nurse brought in a whole cup full of crackers and cookies, which was not good for my low carbs, To add to that the next morning I had pancakes, Because I was craving them so much. Then I came home and ate 2 brownies with a not so healthy dinner. I have a lot of work to do. But I need to put it behind me and move forward. I cant focus on it. The drs said i cant do any kind of exercise for 3 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches. So over all all went well and I'm improving every day. :) Thanks for everyone's well wishes. This group is the best! <3

Hang in there, rest like you should and take care
  • josiehanel1968
    Friday
    Josiehanel1968
    Track yes
    Cslories yed
    Exercise yes

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Digger61
    July Week 1 - Friday
    PW: 203
    CW: 203
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Daily Post: Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    edited July 2020
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 19908 steps
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    So I got home `from hospital yesterday. I was in a lot of pain yesterday. But feel a little better today. Even though my eyes are swollen from the numbing they needed to do in my head. I did get on scale this Morning. (Wish I hadn't) I had gained 5 pounds. But Im not surprised. Hope to get some off by Sunday. It's really my own fault. My surgery didnt happen until 12pm. i didnt eat anything since 8pm the night before. I never got to a room until 6pm. By then I was starving. I picked some healthy choices. But the cafeteria said it would be an hr. Because it was going to take so long. The nurse brought in a whole cup full of crackers and cookies, which was not good for my low carbs, To add to that the next morning I had pancakes, Because I was craving them so much. Then I came home and ate 2 brownies with a not so healthy dinner. I have a lot of work to do. But I need to put it behind me and move forward. I cant focus on it. The drs said i cant do any kind of exercise for 3 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to get stitches. So over all all went well and I'm improving every day. :) Thanks for everyone's well wishes. This group is the best! <3

Take rest and speedy recovery my friend
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    walk4today
    July Week 1
    Saturday check in

PW: 248.9
    CW: 247.9
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post:
    Saturday

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member

Hang in there, rest like you should and take care

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Jen_967
    kkmark wrote: »

Take rest and speedy recovery my friend

Thank you <3
  • Jen_967
    walk4today wrote: »
    walk4today
    July Week 1
    Saturday check in

PW: 248.9
    CW: 247.9

Nice loss! :D
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Saturday
    Calories 👎
    Track 👍
    Exercise 👍
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday

Track: No
    Calories: I feel like I stayed within my range
    Exercise: Rest day
    Comments: Tomorrow is my long run. Spent the day with family and didn’t track my food but was mindful of my portions. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day; I’m feeling good! I stopped eating sliced bread.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    PW 247.8
    CW 248.6
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Jul Wk 1 - Sat, 7/4

Happy birthday, America! ❤️🇺🇸

Track: No
    Calories: I don’t know
    Exercise: None
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Daily Post - Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • josiehanel1968
    Daily post
    Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • Jen_967
    I need weigh-ins for the week for the following people:
    @d00ditzlinduh
    @pumpkinpoo
    @AKTipsyCat
    @batgirl140
    @caloricus
    @vicky2767
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Daily post
    Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise arms abs TONS of landscaping and yard work.
This discussion has been closed.