BACK AT IT AGAIN...

Replies

• JTV2020
    JTV2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for positive friends to help reach my goal. Restarting July 1 lol.... maybe today is a better day to start.

I like to eat better tomorrow and that hasn't been a good plan : )
  • Kayla_Caroline
    Kayla_Caroline Posts: 29 Member
    beshamama, WOOHOO!! That’s amazing! You’re doing GREAT! Keep it up! You can totally accomplish that!
  • Kayla_Caroline
    Rooting for you, JTV2020!!!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Hi,I love your enthusiasm,keep at it girl 😃 please add me as a friend.Forgotten how this site works !
  • frenchj1
    frenchj1 Posts: 1 Member
    I could use some advice.. I can't seem to get enough calories in. I seem to fill up quickly..How can sneak my calories without more carbs
  • terriaiken11
    terriaiken11 Posts: 2 Member
    Yesterday was my first day back again......I did well but that was day 1, now entering day 2. Kudos to all of you for giving this a try and focusing on being healthy. Not easy to do anytime but especially in these uncertain times.
  • kbonn1077
    kbonn1077 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry I’m late to the party. I just found this thread (my first time in the community) and I’m in a similar boat. I’ve been here before, and I’ve even been on this app for a few months but not tracking very consistently or seeing progress. Today I’m recommitting to my health and MFP! If anyone doesn’t mind me joining your journey late, I would love to add you as a friend!
  • beshamama
    beshamama Posts: 240 Member
    @frenchj1 do you like yogurt? I have been making myself a smoothie most days for breakfast and find I’m happily full till lunch. I add frozen fruit, yogurt and either fresh spinach or fresh kale to it. Was adding orange juice but recently switched to almond milk. Back before Covid I would buy protein powder in the bulk section of my grocery store and throw a scoop of that in too.

• dmichaelkopp
    dmichaelkopp Posts: 2 Member
    have you written down your objectives - Determined your WHY- It is your time- excited to see your journey
  • kbonn1077
    kbonn1077 Posts: 3 Member
    @frenchj1 I also like to add in some healthy fats to make a meal/snack more calorie dense! Avocados and nuts are my go to (and cheese as a treat :) )
  • chichestergirl
    chichestergirl Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Kayla_caroline and everyone else. I need to lose weight. I ate my way through today which would have been a good day to start but tomorrow is as good as any day! Note to self ‘stop making excuses and just do it’! This is my first time on the community bit so not sure how this works but please add me. I would love to do this journey with other like minded people. All the best guys! 😀
  • Rocksoul4U
    Rocksoul4U Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome Kayla! Keep pushing!
  • Kayla_Caroline
    YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!! I’ve been trying to reply to each & every person but there are so many of you. I’m excited we’re able to engage with one another & send encouraging messages! I just saw someone reply to a message & I realized I’ve been doing it wrong (I guess I have to use the @). I’m still learning this app so please be patient with me ☺️ Thank you all for the kind words! Not just to me, but to the others commenting on this post! This is OUR community! We’re in this together! I’m rooting for all of you! ❤️
  • miss1ovakine
    miss1ovakine Posts: 6 Member
    Good Morning

Good luck to you. I am also back at it again. We got this!!!❤️
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    I intend to be H.O.T. during this process. Honest. Open. Transparent./quote]

Absolutely love this quoute! Fantastic. Lets get this smashed! Welcome back, lets make this the final chapter :) Feel free to add me!
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi kayla_Caroline. You are really inspiring. I have just restarted for the sake of my health. I have sent a friend request and am also Looking for new friends so please add me😊
  • Anjele414
    Anjele414 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday so far. This morning, I made a decision. I’m going to make a lifestyle change. Yes, I’ve been here before. Yes, I had some success. And finally... yes, I reverted back to my old eating habits. I’m hopeful that this time will be different. I’ve done A LOT of internal work over the past few years, while working with a registered dietitian. I’ve learned so much about my body and why I make the eating habits I do. I intend to be H.O.T. during this process. Honest. Open. Transparent. I’ll share the mistakes I’ve made in the past, when I feel like I’m not making any process, and honestly, just all the feels during the journey. I hope to encourage whoever needs encouragement. I want you to feel as if you can do the same! Let’s motivate each other! I’m back at it again & I’m ready to WIN! Lifestyle change IS happening.
    SAME HERE PLEASS ADD ME
  • FairlyLisa
    FairlyLisa Posts: 18 Member
    If it is one thing I know about myself - I have to log my food or it is ridiculous what I "thought" I ate. And I do not find it hard, I just got out of the habit after dropping the Premium version of MFP. It is amazing what paying $50 does to the psyche to make you want to use the app! Good Luck Kayla_Caroline and I would love to add you to my network here.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    I love your attitude! I'm 7 days into my restart and reading these comments is very motivating.