Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    @nadiasabrin92 Welcome! Your off to a great start! I absolutely love to dance! Have a wonderful day!
  • darksunapril
    darksunapril Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2020
    Posted by mistake was trying to quote someone for a reply but not sure how to do it ... sorry
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2020
    @speyerj Congrats on completing your half marathon! That's wonderful!!!
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    This has been incredibly stressful, but I am almost done. And I am so tired that I bet I'll sleep through the fireworks, and that's saying something.

Moving is hell, but I love the fresh start in a new place. You're almost there!

• darksunapril
    darksunapril Posts: 20 Member
    @orangequilt thank you!! I think when I tried to trim the quote it lost it 🤷‍♀️

@speyerj great work on the half marathon! Completely agree with the no bad food. Also to add, no beating yourself up if you've had a bad meal, can continue after it is finished, all your hard work isn't wasted.

@wyndstar2000 I have been intermittently fasting, 18:6 whilst trying to keep my calories down in my 6 hours. Completely clean fasts so only water or black tea in my 18 hours of fasting, really keeps me focused to eat well in my 6 hours of eating. Highly recommend. I know they say you can eat what you like when not fasting but I don't think that would work for me. I use the app zero to track my times.

@SquidVonBob I am by no means great at tracking, but have found adding my own meals really helpful for the daily logging as tend to eat the same meals fairly frequently.
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi all,

I would like to jump back on the wagon and join in this too. Been around MFP for nearly a decade, back in 2012/2013 I somehow got down to my lowest adult weight of 171/172lbs. I have since gained it all back and a lot more due to varying reasons.. it is frustrating to think I would of been close to goal but now time to move forward and back down!

SW 259.4
    CW 254.8
    July GW: 250/251
    UGW 150-160
    HT 5ft 7/5ft 7 1/2