Welcome New Members!

Replies

• AgnesFerniot
    AgnesFerniot Posts: 62 Member
    I started back on MFP a few days ago. Now I’m down 2.5 #. B)
  • tonito1989
    tonito1989 Posts: 10 Member
    I got my 7 days streak. This time I am determined to achieve my goals because the pros are more than the cons. If everything goes as planned which is not often the case in one year I should be in great shape. I am not in a rush and will allow my body to slowly lose the excessive weight. Trying to lose 50lbs or 20kg.
  • ericbryant0815
    ericbryant0815 Posts: 1 Member
    Just finished a 6 month subscription with Noom. I was able to lose some of the weight that I wanted to lose, but mainly I learned which tools helped the most. Daily weigh-ins and food logging was the most beneficial, so I thought I'd give this a try.
  • louanna60
    louanna60 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi my name is Anna. I am not new to this site, but it is the very first time that I joined the community support group. I have been here since 2014 cannot do this by myself. I need support, I need help. See what I do is get frustrated with me and I eat. I am my own worse enemy. I have no self control nor discipline when it comes to food. So of course I beat myself up and then guess what I do?
  • hajukaju
    hajukaju Posts: 17 Member
    Hi.. i have rejoined again after a year.. and need motivation and help to loose 20lbs in 3 months .. ADD MEEE.... <3<3<3
  • Just gonna copy & paste my profile intro here.. lol.

My name is Ashley, and it's time for a change. I am the heaviest I have been all my life. I'm 5'2" , currently weighing in at 180 lbs. Two years ago I had a complete career change and started work in an office where I don't get a lot of exercise anymore. I used to be on my feet constantly, but since sitting down my whole work day, the weight just keeps on coming. I am looking for friends so we could help each other stay motivated, so please feel free to add me or message me! :)
  • kellyisonamission
    kellyisonamission Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! Not exactly new but new to having MFP friends.

I'm looking for some friends to help give encouragement and keep each other motivated!

Add or message me! <3:)
  • bharatjrai
    bharatjrai Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All. Hope everyone is fine and doing well. I am new here and looking for weight loss tips. Add me as friend
  • vickienitschke
    vickienitschke Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, am starting my journey. Been working with a nutritionist and has been very helpful. Need to loose many pounds but right now concentrating on getting my eating in order.
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Hi, am starting my journey. Been working with a nutritionist and has been very helpful. Need to loose many pounds but right now concentrating on getting my eating in order.

I am sure you can do it
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    tonito1989 wrote: »
    I got my 7 days streak. This time I am determined to achieve my goals because the pros are more than the cons. If everything goes as planned which is not often the case in one year I should be in great shape. I am not in a rush and will allow my body to slowly lose the excessive weight. Trying to lose 50lbs or 20kg.
    tonito1989 wrote: »

You can do it.
  • Noaraaa
    Noaraaa Posts: 8 Member
    hello, you can try to fix your mealtime

• Noaraaa
    hello, you can try to fix your mealtime

• Noaraaa
    Hello, you can try to fix your mealtime
  • mistimbowers
    mistimbowers Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I joined a while ago (2 months or so). I am doing HCG for bone growth and weight loss. Broke my foot and as it turns out HCG helps your bones grow! I also recently gained about 8-9 lbs in two weeks!! Yikes! So, this is my first day of HCG. Anyone else doing HCG? I’m looking for friends wheather they are doing it or not. What are your goals? What plan are you trying? I look forward to talking to you. Jennifer

Hi Jennifer! I started HCG this week. How are you doing?
  • richarddavis1960
    richarddavis1960 Posts: 2 Member
    Not really new, but new again. Been off about a year due to..... With the pandemic, put on enough lbs to mentally say, HEY and get started again. Currently 260 and want to get back to 210, RNY back in 2011 and 60 yrs old.
  • JazzyJewel1969
    JazzyJewel1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Hello!! I am restarting!!! I fell off the wagon but back on it!! .. Anyone want to be freinds? HAVE a great Sunday!!
  • Anjele414
    Anjele414 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi!! I'm restarting as well not too familiar with the app...add me we can be friends..good luck
  • Evolution35421
    Evolution35421 Posts: 9 Member
    If u can handle occasional profanity, add me as your friend.