5'7 ladies what are your goal weights!

I'm 5'7 and was wondering what others goal weights are.
mine is 140 since thats the lowest I've ever been. though even back then I still felt kind of chubby.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    135-140
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited July 2020
    Mine changes based on my body composition. Right now it's 130-135lbs. Profile pic is 132
  • MichelleBriards
    MichelleBriards Posts: 6 Member
    150 first, than 140. I still felt chubby at 150
  • MichelleBriards
    MichelleBriards Posts: 6 Member
    Hit me up with a friend request if you need support
  • pins1982
    pins1982 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m 5ft 8 and want to get to 140 currently 163 x
  • SierraMoes
    SierraMoes Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 130. I'd love to be 120, but haven't ever been able to get close to that. 🙃
  • benice74
    benice74 Posts: 1 Member
    Trying to lose 40lbs. The extra weight is starting to effect my everyday activities. I’m just feeling heavy all the time. I find keeping track of my food keeps my focused.
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    170. Im big boned..and old
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Originally my goal was 69kg/152lb. Got there, realised I was still a long way from what I wanted. My new goal is 63kg/138lbs.
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    My goal weight is 135. When I was an athlete years ago, at 17% body fat, I weighed around 150 from muscle. But now, I am looking to be leaner than I was then, though still toned. If it means weighing more to obtain the physique I want—then at the end of the day, I don’t really care if I end up in the 140s. :)
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    I'm 47 and weigh 216 now and I'd like to get down to 175. I got there a few years ago and then lost focus and gained it all back and then some.
    Lowest was 150 many years ago and I don't think that's sustainable for me anymore.
  • Jessieb00
    Jessieb00 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 38 and started at 240. I'm down to 200 now and looking for at least 50-60 more. I would love to see a healthy BMI.
  • katierthanmost
    katierthanmost Posts: 25 Member
    I'm honestly not sure. When I was younger, I was around 58kg/128lb and that was potentially too small.
    Now I'm in my 30s and my body has changed from having a baby, so I'm thinking in the ballpark of 75kg/165lb.
    I'm going to wait and see because my body composition is different now.
  • bigdaddyrio
    bigdaddyrio Posts: 2 Member
    Well.... I feel like my goal of 160 is not enough when I see all of these goals of 130-140.... How are you all doing towards your goal? I did great 2 years ago for my daughters wedding and once that was over, I went NUTS!! Trying to stay on track now for myself:)
  • gcminton
    gcminton Posts: 170 Member

I don't remember ever being that weight since I suspect I just zipped along past it in middle school or earlier, but it's in the middle of the normal BMI range so it's a good start. My doc thinks 170-175 is going to be more appropriate, even though that's in the overweight range. I haven't asked him what he's basing that on other than looking at me and maybe feeling some of my muscle mass. Maybe I just carry my current weight well enough that he hasn't thought it through.

We'll see. I already am eagerly awaiting recomp time. Once I get there it'll be more about inches and fitness progress than pounds.
  • shabs39
    shabs39 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm aiming for 140 too. I turned 40 this year and don't want to get too skinny as i think a little weight looks healthy. If only I could get there though!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,639 Member
    Im 46 and I’ve been 132-135 for the past 5 years. I like it but I’m a runner and lean works for me. I also have very few curves - even less after kids 😂