Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    I think it's a side effect of the several dozen painkillers I had to take after wrenching my neck. :(

Oh no! How are you doing now?
  • planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    svm569 wrote: »
    So since finally remembering my login to mfp I’ve decided it’s time to get back into the swing of things. Even if it’s at a slow pace.

Nice to "meet" you! I'm sure you'll get back into it in no time.

• mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    💜Late Monday check in.
    Didn't lose any weight, but I did go all out on my birthday dinner over the weekend, and I have no regrets.

I've incorporated fish (salmon) back into my no dairy/meat diet and my protein count has obviously improved a lot. I really hated the protein powder I was putting into my smoothies (although I probably just haven't found the right one), and getting it from a natural source is more appealing.

Anyway, still looking for exercise videos I can click with. Couldn't find Jillian Michael's The 30 Day Shred on YouTube(found lots of people working out to it though), so if anyone knows of anything similar, let me know. Thanks!💜

Hi Raven,

Not sure if this would be of help but I've came across - https://youtube.com/watch?v=MgqDtJLbLHY which shows someone doing level 1 but only with audio instruction - there may be other youtube videos with the other levels. Not sure where you are in the world but the 30 day shred should be on Amazon for like £4 or £5 (also in shops) if you wished to purchase a copy :)
  • darksunapril
    darksunapril Posts: 20 Member
    @speyerj this is very true, the weight that popped today and yesterday made me smile as I would have told you it would have been an unattainable goal this time last year. So fingers crossed.

@changeforeverlj slow and steady is working for me, definitely less hungry and fewer cravings than before. Even though I'd love for it to be quicker, working and staying off is the big goal.

@k1975lr great start 🙂 how lovely to have your sister along for the journey. Did she send you something for hitting your goal?
  • darksunapril
    darksunapril Posts: 20 Member
    @RavenStCloud I have been using the app HIIT Down Dog which has some good workouts, also is a yoga version of the app
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 350 Member
    @darksunapril Thanks! I'll check it out.