What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    I finally got below the 190s for the first time in I don't know how long. My next goal is 185. I don't think I've been this light since I left home for college. I'm finally at a point that if I decided to go back to flying it would increase my useful load!

Go after it Tiger ~ you can do this!
  • RandJ6280
    Kupla71 wrote: »
    My mini goal is to hit 164lbs. I’m at 165.2 and haven’t seen 164 for months. Only a tiny little bit and I will be elated! Then I want to lose 25 lbs.

Hi Kupla71If you have this goal of 164... you CAN do it. What is your plan to hit this goal?
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 596 Member
    I was 210 this morning, and that used to be my top weight--but the last five to eight years have been a slow but steady rise in the upward direction. So my mini goal for right now is to make 210 my "real" number, not the number showing up after a particularly hot and intense workout the day before. Let's see if I remember that I have a mini-goal :)
  • RandJ6280
    My mini goal is to lose 5lbs a month until i reach my main goal. So far i have been achieving this and it makes me feel so good. SW 209 CW 194 GW 149

Looks like you're on track! Way to go, ... keep going.
  • RandJ6280
    My sister's wedding next summer! I know it's a long ways away but I'm feeling anxious about it and it motivates me.

Funny how things with cause us to get anxious and in the same breath it will motivates us. GO AFTER IT!!!!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    mkculs13 wrote: »
    So my mini goal for right now is to make 210 my "real" number, not the number showing up after a particularly hot and intense workout the day before.

Oh I so recognise that! I am aiming to be *really* 83.9 kg or less, when I first get up, not just when I weigh mself after a pre-breakfast work out.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    lose the 10 lb or so I've gained since March most of it since like May. I'd like to do so by our Labor Day trip, because why not.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Right now it is limiting the wine during the week. Not having the gym makes it even more important to keep the calories in check & that is harder with that extra glass of wine.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Hi Randj6280! I am going to stick to my calorie goal. It’s only 1200 but I’m short and very sedentary outside of exercise. It’s sooo hot out so I haven’t been going for my usual long walks which I miss. So I’m mainly just focusing on what I eat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!