Menapause

Anyone else going through menapause and trying to loose weight I'm 49 4ft 10 weigh 188 pounds would like to weigh 100pounds add me if you can help me my diary will be open

Replies

• IWTBF67
    IWTBF67 Posts: 68 Member
    Already did! Still on estrogen for my migraines. I’m 68
  • jamiehop1
    jamiehop1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 49 and cant believe how hard it is now to just not GAIN weight. :/ I'm up 50 pounds in 5 years and am trying to focus now more on weight training, hoping maybe that's the piece I let slide. Good luck! I'm hoping to lose 50. :/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I'm 48, hormones are wacky right now but doctor didn't know why after running tests last year as I wasn't officially in menopause then but started night sweats, that sucks but after having endometriosis not having periods is a dream come true, I've been praying for this day since I was14! It's been harder to lose weight but I'm also on medications that can complicate issues. I'll add you, I post stuff every day but am not responding as much as usual as I'm having pain issues and it's hard to sit normal right now.
  • ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 74 Member
    Just hit menopause and hit 50...had lost 67 pds...regained 27😳 antidepressant and quarantine...ugh!!! Working on getting back down...feel free to add me you guys!!🤗❤