down 200 lbs in less than a year!

124»

Replies

• JillyB2018
    JillyB2018 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow, your story is amazing. I'm scrolling through looking for some motivation as I just can't seem to get going. What kept you going in those first few weeks/months? I just seem to lose willpower after a week or two even though I see the scales dropping and feeling better in myself. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • rubyshackelford
    rubyshackelford Posts: 5 Member
    Simply fabulous! I am so inspired by your post. I have a bit to go, but it is in sight. Congratulations on living your best life!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Love it. Great job!
  • Stygiansynth
    Stygiansynth Posts: 5 Member
    this is SO inspiring. amazing.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Amazing job! Way to go!
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    Simply fabulous--Such an inspiration to so many!
  • hezaa777
    hezaa777 Posts: 25 Member
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • harleyhearse
    harleyhearse Posts: 16 Member
    I had to come back and re read your story. Your story is inspiring to me. I am/will be hitting my 6 month mark here this week, and so far hope to be at the 120lb lost mark. I am at my half way point to my goal. Struggling with the mental challenges I am facing at present, but I need to remind myself how far I have come in a short period of time. Any tips or suggestions for staying focused? I am wondering did you stay at a certain calorie level? (I'm at 1500) Or did you move it slightly as your weight decreased & activity level increased? I am learning as my activity level increases I am craving something at bedtime. I don't think it is mindless eating. I am running at 94 G of carbs(give or take) but only seem to manage half of my fiber?( 15g out of 30g a day )Did you experience something similar? This is what I am struggling with right now.. And I am determined to figure it out. Seeing your continued success gives me hope that I can work through this!
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    edited July 2020
    Very inspirational.
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    What an amazing transformation! Your story is very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • jajenkins1978
    jajenkins1978 Posts: 24 Member
    Thats nearly exact what I need to lose! You are a tru inspiration! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on meeting your fitness goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!