What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Not really a mini goal, but I am getting married in 79 days time and want to look good in my dress. Fiance is naturally thin and didn't want to look like Laurel and Hardy in the wedding photos. Now need to get my dress taken in!!

Congratulations! And what a lovely dress!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    I just need to learn to keep the weight off now....always a bigger challenge than losing it for me!

Oh yes, I really understand where you are coming from! There is a great threat on the forum offering inspiration for those who lost and gained again and are now losing again. There are a lot of us around.

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Leah_62803 wrote: »
    Right now my weight is 202 lbs so my mini goal is to get to 199. It kind of SUCKS to have that goal since I was trying to lose weight 10 years ago when I was 165 lbs...but it is what it is.

Leah ~ you've got it! Just do what you know to do everyday. I got under 230 last month - now I'm trying to get under 220 this month... it'll be the first time I've been under 220 in many many years.

Good luck and got kick some butt.
  • 2burkeboys0871
    2burkeboys0871 Posts: 4 Member
    Hitting 179 so I'll no longer be considered OBESE!
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    CatchMom11 wrote: »
    I have a pair of shorts hanging on the outside of my closet that I keep trying on and continue to do so until they fit the way I want them too. I'm within 50 lbs of my end goal!

You'll get there. It's like they never fit....and then one day they do! I have this with a pair of old jeans. I try them on every two weeks :)
  • RandJ6280
    Here's to hoping everyone has a great, safe and fantastic weekend.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 585 Member
    I've held at 210 all week and now my new mini-goal will be 208. Baby steps for me; I'm new to remembering I have a mini goal, and keeping it reasonable for me means something I won't forget while waiting to get there :# I can't remember where any of my bruises come from, either, but that's been true since I had my first child :)
  • AgnesFerniot
    AgnesFerniot Posts: 62 Member
    I go back to the medical dietician p. dt. on the 22nd so want to eat right till then. Hopefully I’ll also will have lost some weight. Not weighing in till I get there...
  • RandJ6280
    meglet2202 wrote: »
    I just really want to lose my first 5 pounds.

Well let's get it happening. lol. How are you going to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!